Guys, did you cry or feel bad on the ending of The Walking Dead? *SPOILERS

#111Cyrus1Posted 10/17/2013 6:23:04 AM
Of course it was predictable, since the end of chapter 4 you can guess the ending, but that doesn't stop you from feeling bad about it at all. It was such a great game
---
PSN: dm-ml
#12arclouks_xPosted 10/17/2013 7:45:44 AM
masked_yazoo posted...
But I think Lee cutting off his arm could really have save his life, it works on most zombie films and Walking Dead TV series.

he took way to long to cut it, the one they cut on th show was almost immediately.
---
PSN:JustArc_
Now playing:Killzone Mercenary,Rayman Origins, Far Cry 3.
#13alexg1989Posted 10/17/2013 8:07:05 AM
1Cyrus1 posted...
Of course it was predictable, since the end of chapter 4 you can guess the ending, but that doesn't stop you from feeling bad about it at all. It was such a great game

this...

I pretty much had the ending figured out during the ep where Lee was showing Clem how to shoot on the train.

still it was rather emotional how the ending scene was delivered....
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#14hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/17/2013 8:17:18 AM
I cried when I got so frustrated at all the slowdown, freezing and stutter. Tears of buyers remorse :(
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
#15ServantOfErieosPosted 10/17/2013 8:18:12 AM
Clementine is so sweet.

It's a shame that she lives In such a zombie ridden, messed up universe.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#16audiohereticPosted 10/17/2013 8:25:09 AM
masked_yazoo posted...
google'd up

Hey there's no good ending!!!

Dem feels.
---
PSN: audioheretic | 3DS FC: 3368-1328-3834
#17EncephlonPosted 10/17/2013 9:34:27 AM
youtube has no happy ending where they both live as you claim. What lies are you spreading?
---
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.
#18JP_SartrePosted 10/17/2013 11:53:08 AM
At first, I thought this was just Shenmue with Zombies. Quite an emotional rollercoaster, though.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#19townparkradioPosted 10/17/2013 1:53:51 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
At first, I thought this was just Shenmue with Zombies. Quite an emotional rollercoaster, though.

A shame it's a roller coaster, and not a game. Notice how nothing you do changes anything in the slightest? Sure some dialogue changes, but the gameflow changes not a tit or jotter.
#20cheezedadadaPosted 10/17/2013 2:40:05 PM
townparkradio posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

A shame it's a roller coaster, and not a game. Notice how nothing you do changes anything in the slightest? Sure some dialogue changes, but the gameflow changes not a tit or jotter.

Making gameflow changes that are huge require changing subsequent scenes as well. For every single possible outcome that you want, they would need to design a ton of branching paths. This was originally a downloadable only title on consoles/PC and it costs like 5 bucks per episode! Some people expect too much from this game, which is fine I guess but its just not reasonable.

On a side note, I mentioned this in another thread but for the people who love this game check out A Wolf Among Us by TellTale as well (if you can). Its awesome! Anyone expecting an unfathomable amount of changes steer clear, but for everyone else its well worth the 5 measly bucks.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada