So what's the next system seller for the Vita?

#41VegantoKeensPosted 10/18/2013 11:50:18 PM
bellzemo posted...
Super Dog qHD - looks like a great indie game Kinda like Super Mario meets Commander Keen
stargazer 64 - If you like old school Gradius type shooters
Lord_Vishana - Its like a cross between Populous and Dynasty Warriors
Girls Hate My Face - A dating sim with really ugly guys dating other guys that are pretending to be girls online

I think we are in for a great year with all these AAAA titles. 2014 can't come soon enough

You forgot Servant of Erieos, where you serve the god of narcissism and change facts if he is in denial (melt down mode). Your main rival throughout the story is a man named Sagadego.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#42JP_SartrePosted 10/19/2013 7:54:46 AM
Laevant posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm really excited for Borderlands 2, but again it's a port(not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'd like to believe that the prospect of a portable Borderlands will appeal to a lot of people. They're far from my favourite games, but they're excellent when played with friends, and portability can only augment that. Here's hoping it won't be a lazy port.

Yay, another cookie cutter FPS trying to be an RPG. Sick of this crap. At this rate, I'll not buy another Vita game.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#43SagadegoPosted 10/19/2013 7:56:52 AM
VegantoKeens posted...
bellzemo posted...
Super Dog qHD - looks like a great indie game Kinda like Super Mario meets Commander Keen
stargazer 64 - If you like old school Gradius type shooters
Lord_Vishana - Its like a cross between Populous and Dynasty Warriors
Girls Hate My Face - A dating sim with really ugly guys dating other guys that are pretending to be girls online

I think we are in for a great year with all these AAAA titles. 2014 can't come soon enough

You forgot Servant of Erieos, where you serve the god of narcissism and change facts if he is in denial (melt down mode). Your main rival throughout the story is a man named Sagadego.

Sima Yi mwahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1I59hLltNI
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#44cmincPosted 10/19/2013 10:03:38 AM
Honestly I'd say Final Fantasy X and some kind of sony rule that first, implemented and easy way for devs to do it and, second, mandated all psn games to be playable on vita, too. I don't want to speak for anyone else, but, every now and again, I kind of feel ridiculous being locked into playing an 'oldschool' indie game on my ps3 when I'd rather play games like that on the go and vita could obviously handle it.

Stuff like Lords of Shadow HD, Ninja turtles, PS2 classics, and most of the sidescrolling type stuff should really be made to be portable. I'm honestly surprised sony's not implemented some kind of drag and drop framework that simplifies the process.
---
---
#45StrikeNinja24Posted 10/19/2013 10:14:12 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
Laevant posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm really excited for Borderlands 2, but again it's a port(not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'd like to believe that the prospect of a portable Borderlands will appeal to a lot of people. They're far from my favourite games, but they're excellent when played with friends, and portability can only augment that. Here's hoping it won't be a lazy port.

Yay, another cookie cutter FPS trying to be an RPG. Sick of this crap. At this rate, I'll not buy another Vita game.

Man, and this guy was all about the Vita months ago. This is the level this mess has fallen to.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin