If we are friends, my Vita was stolen.

#1darkdragongirlPosted 10/20/2013 5:17:20 AM
Until in my possession again. In case my friends get weird messages or invites. I just switched the password though.

Roommates had a party. I usually lock my door to prevent theft and/or weirdos making some private time in my room.

If I am out my roommates will usually inform me, and lock my door out of respect. Unfortunately they forgot. Deciding whether to hold them responsible for lost valuables.

It was only 14 people invited so I'm going to try and put my Sherlock Holmes cap on.

They stole Dragon's Crown and a few Xbox 360 games, a controller and my GBA SP. My consoles are fine though luckily. But yeah....letting friends know here.

Annnnnd remember keep your expensive valuables safe.
#2superbuu3Posted 10/20/2013 5:23:26 AM
Well good luck Holmes, didn't your friends offer to get you a new one?

Honestly you should just lock your room whenever. In ours we used to get people trying to steal stuff rarely, but I know it had happened. I mean you can trust the people you know but you don't need to trust the people they know.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#3Laevant(Moderator)Posted 10/20/2013 5:44:22 AM
Tough times. Best of luck with the search/recovery and such.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#4Phil_E_BluntPosted 10/20/2013 5:51:10 AM
Sad news...
Did you deactivate your Vita over the internet yet?
---
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
#5filanimetorPosted 10/20/2013 6:02:17 AM
Looks like the Vita's more worthy of getting stolen than the 360 huh...
---
Video games ruined my life.
Good thing I have two extra lives. XD
#6masked_yazooPosted 10/20/2013 6:23:35 AM
I doubt whoever stole that, would have a use on a password protected Vita...
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#7VegantoKeensPosted 10/20/2013 6:31:00 AM
A Vita actually got stolen? Wow, what are the odds? If you would belief this board, people should steal your calculator before they steal your Vita.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#8Spiffy247Posted 10/20/2013 6:52:51 AM(edited)
I am so sorry. It always sucks when this kind of thing happens.Are you going to buy a new one later, or what else if you can't get it back within a certain amount of time? I was really wanting to play Dragon's Crown with you. *hands you a sympathy sandwich*
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#9RjmhartPosted 10/20/2013 6:49:23 AM
You might be able to track it down via GPS. I found mixed feedback. Is it a 3G with the service?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Stolen-PS-Vita/td-p/37159671

At the very least I would call Sony and see if they have any way of finding out where it is.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#10xfactorPosted 10/20/2013 6:54:15 AM
I think sony is the one who is collecting back the vitas here. You can contact sony and demand your vita back but i think you shouldn't.

Get a 3ds instead (if you haven't). Its the better handheld.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6