If we are friends, my Vita was stolen.

#41chuchumyrocketPosted 10/20/2013 1:52:48 PM
That's a load of ****. Sorry to hear it.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#42superbuu3Posted 10/20/2013 1:55:28 PM
YukitoRambo posted...
Oh I know that feeling so well.

Back in college, my a-hole of a housemate stole my GBA. It wasn't until my other housemates told them that they found it in his house' room(I wrote my name inside the battery compartment. that's how they IDed it) that I found the culprit out. They brought it back for me and I confronted him.

"I was just borrowing it." With a straight face. I couldn't hold my fist back because I previously lost an Incubus cassette to another stealer and I was really upset about it.

No one wanted to rent a house/apartment with him again. Last thing I know, he dropped off college. Apparently his life was so ****** up.

MORAL OF THE STORY: If your friends are worth being your friends, they should understand if you want to lock your toys away when you're not around to watch(especially if you live with many people under the same roof). If they can't accept you not allowing them to use your stuff while you're gone, chances are they are not your friends.

Cassette are you like 50?
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#43superbuu3Posted 10/20/2013 1:58:48 PM
Am I seriously the only person in the topic who's wondering why your friends aren't offering to buy you a new one? When it was their fault.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#44talesfan215Posted 10/20/2013 2:13:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45TinyTim123Posted 10/20/2013 2:17:38 PM(edited)
jimmuy posted...
it's the thief's fault that it was stolen, obviously, but the tc needs to take actions to prevent theft, especially when strangers be around.

TC wasn't home when others came over. So, you know, let's just do THAT, exactly THAT, lock the door remotely from another location without actually knowing that others are there, nevermind that the other housemates may need access to things that may be in TCs room or something.
If any secondary blame is to be placed, it's on the people who failed to supervise their guests.

I mean seriously, if someone broke into my house, would it suddenly become my fault that I didn't store everything I want in a vault set into my apartments foundation? I mean, hey! There might be thieves eventually! I'd better plan ahead because strangers exist!

It's not like TC left their stuff on the front yard and then cried when it got removed. Your own stuff is supposed to be safe in your own house you know? If it doesn't work like that where you live, I'm really sorry, and you should move if at all possible.

In other words, quit blaming the victim!
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#46talesfan215Posted 10/20/2013 6:49:37 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
xfactor posted...
I think sony is the one who is collecting back the vitas here. You can contact sony and demand your vita back but i think you shouldn't.

Get a 3ds instead (if you haven't). Its the better handheld.

Wow....just....wow.

He likes doing this in stolen vita topics. Sad thing is he probably really believes one can't have both. Also.

darkdragongirl posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
xfactor posted...
I think sony is the one who is collecting back the vitas here. You can contact sony and demand your vita back but i think you shouldn't.

Wow....just....wow.

Wow indeed. I have a 3DS, and they actually left it, and took the GBA SP instead so...lol.

LOL. To be honest, I'd probably trade in my 3DS for a Gameboy Advance SP. I doubt Sonic Advance and Golden Sun will ever come to the 3DS shop.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#47xfactorPosted 10/20/2013 9:26:34 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
xfactor posted...

Or get both, like most of the people here.

They should spend the cash to buy more 3ds games and another 3ds instead.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6