Destiny of Spirits beta tomorrow - don't forget

#61sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:55:53 PM
Rjmhart posted...

Yeah I feel like it's going to be one of those games that people will write off because of "graphix" and f2p. I think it could have potential for people that give it a shot. I wonder if it will have any story mode?

I dont think it will have a story mode.

though an inclusion could be fun... but the tutorial does try to set one up... maybe it will be like an MMo where story elements will be presented the more you play
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#62liammiller18Posted 10/24/2013 5:06:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63jat_87Posted 10/24/2013 5:30:56 PM
Didn't get the codes either....I assume they just email it to you without you doing anything
---
PSN: Fate_Shirou -> Playing Disgaea 3
3DS Friend Code: 5043-2473-4556 -> Playing Pokemon Y
#64Auron_MasamunePosted 10/24/2013 5:31:33 PM
I just got through the tutorial and I don't think I want to play anymore. Not because the game is bad (I already think it's good) but because the beta is only a week long and who knows when the actual game comes out. Will I be able to keep my progress? It would kinda suck if I put in like 10-20+ in it and lose all the progress.
---
My Vita Wallpaper Collection: http://damack.imgur.com/
#65sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 5:49:34 PM
Auron_Masamune posted...
I just got through the tutorial and I don't think I want to play anymore. Not because the game is bad (I already think it's good) but because the beta is only a week long and who knows when the actual game comes out. Will I be able to keep my progress? It would kinda suck if I put in like 10-20+ in it and lose all the progress.

Well... it is a beta....

dont put that much effort into it if if you think your save wont work on the full game. just give it a go for like 5 mins a day for the rest of the week. your time not wasted
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#66Boney00Posted 10/24/2013 6:02:28 PM
jat_87 posted...
Didn't get the codes either....I assume they just email it to you without you doing anything

Exactly, keep checking your email if you're PS+.
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#67cyl26Posted 10/24/2013 6:35:20 PM
Wow.. sure sucks for you guys missing Day 1. All the Login Bonuses and awesome rewards from having ppl use your spirit etc etc.
#68sirauron15Posted 10/24/2013 7:01:03 PM
Use my spirit! my name is Aurizen!
#69eternalwitnessPosted 10/24/2013 10:44:25 PM
Angemon_23 posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
Angemon_23 posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
Iīm hooked on it, too bad I canīt try out the shop, anyone have any idea if thereīs a wipe or not?

My favourite heavy hitter right now is the white cat, Toro I think :D

Apples and Tangerines are OP, IMO. 85% chance of counter and reducing damage by 70% during 50 seconds? Hard to resist that.

Hwy, have you seen any SR spirit not belonging to an asian player?

My Super Toro is SR.

Anywho, anyone received rares from summoning normally? Only pull UC, but my luck is average today. Also, does the areas reset? Kinda stuck without a good grinding run.

Again, heard about wipe or not?

I actually got a SR from normal summon a couple of minutes ago. My luck today was Blessing.

Is there any way to get more golden gems for rare summon? I got 30 from answering that 2-questions survey and that was it.

wait till tomorrow, there is a daily bonus and the 2nd day bonus is 300 golden gems/destiny. asia beta started yesterday and i was worried that it would be hard to get those gems.
#70YumeOMiruPosted 10/25/2013 12:36:45 AM
So yesterday, just using the normal summons hoping for anything UC, and outta nowhere comes Hades SR! Having Dark Matter doing 1k fixed damage, being able to use it twice per battle and Iīm wiping the zone!

Now that I made it half across Europe, itīs starting to get harder, but I want to reach Asia for better looking spirits.

The daily gave 300 Destiny Orbs, just very nice. Tried my luck on getting another Super Toro or Twin, but just got buncha UCs, frogs and bunnies.

The destiny summon each day is fun, got some Asia spirits and good fodder for merges.

Still wanting to know if thereīs wipe........
---
Having a dream is essential to live.