Media Create Week 42 - What does the Sales say?

#91gb094Posted 10/26/2013 10:18:02 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
As someone with OCD... COULDNT ONE MORE PERSON HAVE BOUGHT A WiiU?!

Ugh!!

Bahahahaha.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#92talesfan215Posted 10/26/2013 10:21:51 AM
gb094 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
As someone with OCD... COULDNT ONE MORE PERSON HAVE BOUGHT A WiiU?!

Ugh!!

Bahahahaha.

I should have imported a Wii U Japan last week.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#93Lord_VishanaPosted 10/26/2013 10:45:01 AM
aiagfq posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

it will boost it, of course, by how much, no one knows, but then it will go back down to under 10k and maybe even 5k...

TBH, the first week could go well over 100k. It's basically a new console. Said that, I think Media Create will also put it on it's own category. FFX and the next Miku game may keep the sales stable for a while.

As for the danger of going back to sub 10k numbers, that will only happen if sony announces a price drop or new model. Pretty much all the weeks the Vita sold sub-10k numbers were the weeks before the price cut and new model after they were announced. At least in Japan, I don't think the Vita will ever get the current WiiU numbers for no reason.

The Vita was in sharp decline in sales before either Vita TV or Vita slim were announced. Even before that, the sales were in the 4 digit range countless times. I'll have to search every old sales topic for an accurate number but I think it happened at least 20+ times.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#94StrikeNinja24Posted 10/26/2013 12:50:01 PM
Oximofo posted...
Nnamz posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Nnamz posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
All hail the Patcher wannabe. Now comeon, we've already agreed on kidnapping you for a sitcom in Canada.

lol

The decision to pass on getting the WiiU last weekend was glorious BTW. I love french girls :D

Either wait until Black Friday or get dat Mario bundle next month.

I'm Canadian. We don't have Black Friday.

But you have Gretzky and Jessica Lucas!

You also have Justin Beaver.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#95legendarylemurPosted 10/27/2013 1:04:08 AM
aiagfq posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

it will boost it, of course, by how much, no one knows, but then it will go back down to under 10k and maybe even 5k...

TBH, the first week could go well over 100k. It's basically a new console. Said that, I think Media Create will also put it on it's own category. FFX and the next Miku game may keep the sales stable for a while.

As for the danger of going back to sub 10k numbers, that will only happen if sony announces a price drop or new model. Pretty much all the weeks the Vita sold sub-10k numbers were the weeks before the price cut and new model after they were announced. At least in Japan, I don't think the Vita will ever get the current WiiU numbers for no reason.

Vita was sub 10k numerous weeks before the announcement. In fact, it was probably sub 10k during the announcement. Where the 3DS keep refreshing its library every time there's a hint of drop, making their sales very stable, the Vita doesn't have the same refreshing power to keep their sales from gradually dropping. There's no minimum here
---
"It's a gift... and a curse." - Monk
RIP in peace my blog. thank you.