As an early vita adopter, vita lover, and sony fan. .

#21mms78Posted 10/27/2013 10:22:24 AM
I'd be lying if I said that I haven't felt the urge to also sell my PS Vitas (I own two) due to the lack of games that I'm interested in these past few months. I see all these games being made for the Vita in Japan and none of them seem to be coming over. SCEA are all a bunch of moronic idiots really.

But these past few weeks, some games have been announced that I am very interested in such as Deception IV, Hyperdimension Neptuna PP, Injustice, and Soul Sacrifice Delta. Then there's Celceta releasing soon...hopefully, and I'm also hoping that FFX and X-2 doesn't become vaporware...and I'll probably give Ragnarok Odyssey Ace a go too... Now if God Eater 2 will get a western release then the wait for good games would be worth it.

With my current games collection, and even if those games I mentioned above are the last games I buy for my Vitas, I'd still be one happy gamer. Just for reference, here are the games that I own currently.

Uncharted Golden Abyss - I have yet to play this game for some reason...
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
Gravity Rush
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Soul Sacrifice
Street Fighter X Tekken
Dynasty Warriors Next
Disgaea 3
Ragnarok Odyssey
Persona 4 Golden
Earth Defense Force 2017 portable
Deat or Alive 5 Plus
Senran kagura Shinovi VS
Escape Plan
Super Stardust Delta
Hustle KIngs
Motorstorm RC
Table Top Tanks
Table Mini Golf
StarDrone Extreme
Tales from Space
Puddle
SunFlower
Plants VS Zombies
Jet Set Radio
Dokuro
Nun Attack
Men's Room Mayhem
Patchwork Heroes
Piyotama
Strikers 1945 Plus
The king of Fighters 95
Killzone Liberation
Patapon
GTA Liberty City Stories
Power Stone Collection
Valhala Knites
Crimson Gem Saga
Persona 3 Portable
Gods Eater Burst
Echos
Alien Zombie Death
Twin Blades
Jane's Hotel
Block Cascade Fusion
Doodle Fit
Wild Arms
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II
R4 Ridge Racer Type 4

hmmm... now that I think about it, I need to play and finish a good chunk of my games now...
#22wstfldPosted 10/27/2013 10:28:22 AM
It is not weeaboo friendly. You should sell it.
---
Last Played: KZ Mercenary (8/10)
Now Playing: GTA V, StarCraft 2, Civ V, Sonic Generations, Spelunky, Killzone Mercenary
#23VegantoKeensPosted 10/27/2013 11:23:52 AM
If you are not shy on money, I wouldn't sell it. This is only the second year of the console. The PS3 had a hard start up and a terrible first two-three years. But IMO, it has been gaming heaven on PS3 for four years straight now. The PSP also did not seem that great to me at first, until they started to pump out MGS, KH, FF titles etc.

Not to mention, Sony has seemed to have made a turn recently. They started the third party production team, they are doing a great job starting the PS4 and they have been focusing on the Vita the last two conferences. I think with the help the 3rd team will be offering, third party will not be afraid to produce for the Vita. If the PS4 launch goes as well as it looks, Sony first party will also get some more breathing room to create Vita games and the PS4 itself and its remote play with the Vita could kickstart a sales boost.

I would at least wait until some months after the PS4 launch. They will probably have also launched the new model, the TVita and the new memory card in the west. If all of this doesn't get the Vita going, then it really is time to throw in the towel.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#24mike_411Posted 10/27/2013 11:29:38 AM
Never sell your consoles.

Just sayin.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
http://i.imgur.com/A2MOkcn.jpg
#25LinkMaster2703Posted 10/27/2013 11:47:34 AM
I think there are a lot of people in your position, TC. Myself included. If you don't have Playstation Plus I'd say sell it for sure. Heck, even if you do have it you should probably sell it. There is no point in owning a system with no games.
---
3DS friend code: 4081-5496-3475
PSN: C_Dalke