User ID 6849445
Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 4 topics, 40 messages per day
Account Created Saturday, October 26, 2013 12:38 PM
Last Visit Saturday, October 26, 2013 6:31 PM

User Name LiquiDZerO
User ID 171149
Board User Level 34: Icon
Awarded to users with at least 1000 Karma.
Account Created Monday, July 16, 2001 12:26 PM
Last Visit Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:02 PM

do you have a point other than the account being new? i have an old account and i agreed with the argument in one of his posts.

discrediting an individual's traits rather than the argument is an ad hominem and is considered a fallacy.
---
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
#42MarkthePhoenixPosted 10/26/2013 5:09:16 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
I can count the number of Vita exclusives worth buying on one hand, it's pathetic. Anyone who legitimately writes off the 3DS library because "lolmario/zelda/pokemon" yet lauds the Vita's library because of mediocre games and ports has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Implying everyone likes Mario, implying people don't get tired of Pokemon rehash, implying there is a new Zelda game currently on the system. I can tell you I've had more fun with Gravity Rush than freaking 3D land, the laziest cash in I've ever seen since Street Fighter 4 re-release number 11.

Posts like this are why no one should ever take Vita fanboys seriously.

And they should take LinkMaster seriously. You don't even intend to hide your Nintendo fanboysm with that username.

So because my favorite game series is Zelda it means I'm incapable of enjoying non-Nintendo franchises? As I said before, posts like that are why no one should take Vita fanboys seriously.

You're singing praises to Nintendo, so yes.
#43ChikaraXPosted 10/26/2013 5:18:18 PM
Both platforms have their games.. But.. The Vita is still more appealing.

Upcoming (For me and not in a specific order):

3DS: Zelda ~A Link Between Worlds~ (A top view Zelda game that isn't controlled with the stylus, yeah!)
3DS: Bravely Default (No thanks to Square Enix, they never wanted to do a Western release so Nintendo was forced to do it)
3DS: Monster Hunter 4 (Knowing Capcom this will be a 2015 release for the West.. so.. yeah.)

Isn't that region lock fantastically great?! NO?!

Vita: Phantasy Star Online 2 ([1 PRINT"?"; 2 GOTO1] (Sega, what the fudge?!))
Vita: Final Fantasy X(.2) (Not my fav. but it's the last classic turn based Final Fantasy made)
Vita: Borderlands 2 (If they can get make it as good as it's bigger brother, wow, just wow)
Vita: God of War collection (Not sure if I'll be getting it)
Vita: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd (It's something different)

Is not having a region lock great? YEAH!!

Classic games (GB, NES, GG) on the 3DS are overpriced compared to the Vita.
Classic games (PS1, PSP) on the Vita are cheap compared to the 3DS.

If you buy a classic game (PS1) for the Vita it'll work on the PS3 including the savegames.. Playstation does what Nintendont.

And when I look at my library of games..

Bad buys on the Vita: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Looks and plays like a PS1 game with NES slow-mo effects)*, Silent Hill BoM (Everything is so strong and your gear breaks so fast)*.

Bad buys on the 3DS: Heroes of Ruin (Camera too close and pop~ins result in un~dodge~able cheap hits)*, Sonic Generations (suuuuucked), Spirit Camera (Buggy and sometimes unresponsive, The Sims (What the effing Christ is this crap), Myst (The worst remake ever, I can't even explain how bad it is, that's how bad it is).

* Random dungeons, take them out back and do away with them. They are always ugly with the same repeatable rooms over and over and over, I call it the Flintstones effect. It does not make it more fun and does not increase replay value.

Soooo.. For me the Vita is more appealing.
#44MarkthePhoenixPosted 10/26/2013 6:11:50 PM
ChikaraX posted...
Both platforms have their games.. But.. The Vita is still more appealing.

Upcoming (For me and not in a specific order):

3DS: Zelda ~A Link Between Worlds~ (A top view Zelda game that isn't controlled with the stylus, yeah!)
3DS: Bravely Default (No thanks to Square Enix, they never wanted to do a Western release so Nintendo was forced to do it)
3DS: Monster Hunter 4 (Knowing Capcom this will be a 2015 release for the West.. so.. yeah.)

Isn't that region lock fantastically great?! NO?!

Vita: Phantasy Star Online 2 ([1 PRINT"?"; 2 GOTO1] (Sega, what the fudge?!))
Vita: Final Fantasy X(.2) (Not my fav. but it's the last classic turn based Final Fantasy made)
Vita: Borderlands 2 (If they can get make it as good as it's bigger brother, wow, just wow)
Vita: God of War collection (Not sure if I'll be getting it)
Vita: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd (It's something different)

Is not having a region lock great? YEAH!!

Classic games (GB, NES, GG) on the 3DS are overpriced compared to the Vita.
Classic games (PS1, PSP) on the Vita are cheap compared to the 3DS.

If you buy a classic game (PS1) for the Vita it'll work on the PS3 including the savegames.. Playstation does what Nintendont.

And when I look at my library of games..

Bad buys on the Vita: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Looks and plays like a PS1 game with NES slow-mo effects)*, Silent Hill BoM (Everything is so strong and your gear breaks so fast)*.

Bad buys on the 3DS: Heroes of Ruin (Camera too close and pop~ins result in un~dodge~able cheap hits)*, Sonic Generations (suuuuucked), Spirit Camera (Buggy and sometimes unresponsive, The Sims (What the effing Christ is this crap), Myst (The worst remake ever, I can't even explain how bad it is, that's how bad it is).

* Random dungeons, take them out back and do away with them. They are always ugly with the same repeatable rooms over and over and over, I call it the Flintstones effect. It does not make it more fun and does not increase replay value.

Soooo.. For me the Vita is more appealing.

Quality post right here, and thanks Liquidzero

As for Sagadego. Congrats, you can copy and paste. That must come really handy when doing essays.
#458bitgenPosted 10/26/2013 6:28:54 PM
Quality over quanity. I love the type of games vita has. Yes i love mario to i crew up on it back in 1987.