For $75, whould you choose a 32GB Vita memory card or a delicious steak dinner?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For $75, whould you choose a 32GB Vita memory card or a delicious steak dinner?

User Info: L0L_FAQ

L0L_FAQ
3 years ago#1
The steak dinner is Ahi tuna tartare (coconut, lime, hearts of palm, Thai chilies and taro root chips) and a 21 day dry aged sirloin (with yukon and purple potato gratin with blue cheese, sautéed tri color carrots and red wine reduction) and a dessert of your choice to finish.
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon

L0L_FAQ
3 years ago#2
Would*

Damned Swype
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon

User Info: TrashBoat

TrashBoat
3 years ago#3
Out of those idk. Food sounds yum as #### but a memory card would last much longer.

User Info: JusticeLeaguer8

JusticeLeaguer8
3 years ago#4
I'm a vegetarian, so...

User Info: TwilightRealmHD

TwilightRealmHD
3 years ago#5
Neither is worth the price.

At all.

Ever.

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
3 years ago#6
TwilightRealmHD posted...

At all.

Ever.
3DS friend code: 4081-5496-3475
PSN: C_Dalke

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
3 years ago#7
32 g card, beside Pizza always good, and I just get my paycheck next month, I needed to upgrade
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe

User Info: U29103987

U29103987
3 years ago#8
Your topic title could also suggest that I'd be receiving $75 to choose either option. Funny how English works...

User Info: darkphiresage

darkphiresage
3 years ago#9
I would get the memory card, and stop by cajun seafood on my way home for a shrimp plate. if I'm eating solo, I don't need to get fancy cuz. I'd take my girl out for a $60 sushi dinner for 2 before I spend $75 on a forever alone steak.
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.

L0L_FAQ
3 years ago#10
TwilightRealmHD posted...

At all.

Ever.

You ain't had a $75 steak dinner, fool. And you ain't LIVED until you've had a $75 steak dinner.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For $75, whould you choose a 32GB Vita memory card or a delicious steak dinner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived