Do you think Sony will make another handheld after Vita?

#1ilovethestrokesPosted 10/27/2013 1:10:08 PM
Topic
---
If Minecraft is an endless world, then why does the sun rise?
#2Zero_ManiacPosted 10/27/2013 1:15:02 PM
I'd say it's up for grabs. As it is, Sony isn't investing in the Vita at all, and I think it'll just become another emulator device. Actually, I'm pretty sure it already has, except the person who hacked the Vita itself won't release the hack for fear of Sony patching it.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, Portal 2
Currently watching: Highschool DxD, Full Metal Panic, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
#3psvitantifailPosted 10/27/2013 1:15:42 PM
Hell no don't know how to take care of this one They have the power to fix this but they're being lazy ass and make up b******* excuses "we know is failing but it's because of smartphones" good look at the 3ds you dumb dumb yeah its struggling bescause to smartphones oh wait a minute it's not because it has a company who f****** cares for it!!!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#4PillyChicklePosted 10/27/2013 1:16:58 PM
No, the market's just not there anymore sadly
#5psvitantifailPosted 10/27/2013 1:22:24 PM
PillyChickle posted...
No, the market's just not there anymore sadly
bull s*** there is still a market Sony isn't f****** pushing it they don't advertise it they don't make games for it thet are top tier games like Gran Turismo ,infamous, Mass Effect, uncharted,Jak etc. they just give the system ports!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#6Starwars4JPosted 10/27/2013 1:26:46 PM
Honestly, I doubt it. Of course the possibility still exists, but I feel the question is more whether Sony will be in the gaming industry for the 9th gen. If they are, they'll probably make a handheld. If they're not, well...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7mizukage2Posted 10/27/2013 1:46:41 PM
Impossible to tell for a few more years, if Vita sales pick up then probably. If they don't then probably not.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#8blackman232Posted 10/27/2013 2:08:41 PM
i think they will
---
ITs a long road to place in the sky.
#9zalatayaPosted 10/27/2013 2:11:49 PM
A console's value and appeal lies in its game library. The vita possesses multimedia capability while the 3DS has close to none but the differences in sales is wide as the earth and sky with the 3DS in the lead. If Sony wants their console to sell(Vita) they need to make games for it or entice 3rd party companies to do so. Until then we're all in the great Vita depression together.
#10andizzle29662Posted 10/27/2013 2:28:53 PM
zalataya posted...
A console's value and appeal lies in its game library. The vita possesses multimedia capability while the 3DS has close to none but the differences in sales is wide as the earth and sky with the 3DS in the lead. If Sony wants their console to sell(Vita) they need to make games for it or entice 3rd party companies to do so. Until then we're all in the great Vita depression together.

3ds has a web browser, Netflix, and hulu plus support. The Vita is struggling , but Sony has been trying to pump some life back into. Killzone just launched, Tearaway is coming, and Batman just released. Sony is also advertising it a little better. When I was at Walmart yesterday, I counted 7 stickers in the gaming section promoting Vitas price cut. In Japan, the system is real healthy , and is close to breaking the 2 million mark.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF