WRC 4 is a fantastic Vita game.

#1wiseguy100Posted 10/27/2013 7:27:39 PM
It's refreshing to play a handheld car game that isn't arcadey.

Great graphics, great physics and multiplayer too.

Lovin' it.
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100
#2DWNHLLR12Posted 10/28/2013 3:21:37 AM
Agreed.

Granted I do only have the demo but it as handled it self quite well on the vita.
---
3DS FC: 4940-5521-4627
#3ReretReretovicPosted 10/28/2013 4:08:19 AM
No it isn't. And that's from a guy who likes rally racers.
I totally hate the L/R triggers for accelerate/brake, must have my X and square buttons for that.
Also don't like how the cars handle and how they float, the engine sound is nothing to write home about as well.
This is all from only playing the demo, so hopefully the end product is better.
#4GuitaristMattPosted 10/28/2013 4:10:23 AM
World Rally Championship? Is that really on Vita?
---
"CoD is also 720p on the PS4 due to the network issues and it was the best way for them to make it playable online. Also PS4 DRM"
-ReviewTechUSA
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 10/28/2013 4:24:25 AM
TC may be right, guys try out the demo.

This also has the career mode.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6wiseguy100(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 5:08:23 AM
ReretReretovic posted...
No it isn't. And that's from a guy who likes rally racers.
I totally hate the L/R triggers for accelerate/brake, must have my X and square buttons for that.
Also don't like how the cars handle and how they float, the engine sound is nothing to write home about as well.
This is all from only playing the demo, so hopefully the end product is better.

Pretty much every car game uses the triggers for accelaring and braking! You must be an old school Gran Turismo player who never liked the change every other car game or series made then?!
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100
#7stargazer64Posted 10/28/2013 5:22:40 AM
Is this just a 'race against the track' game, or does it have different modes where you race against actual cars?
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#8WhiteSword7Posted 10/28/2013 5:42:31 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
World Rally Championship? Is that really on Vita?

Yes...
---
Persona 4 Golden is the best JRPG in the history of mankind!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
#9ReretReretovicPosted 10/28/2013 5:46:14 AM
wiseguy100 posted...

Pretty much every car game uses the triggers for accelaring and braking! You must be an old school Gran Turismo player who never liked the change every other car game or series made then?!

LOLwut? I have played almost every freaking racing game on the PSP and all that I've played use the standard control scheme (the X and [ ] or o buttons). Ridge Racer, NFS games, WRC game, (yes there is one even for the PSP), both Wipeouts to name a few.

The only game I know for Vita that uses the triggers is that Motorstorm RC game... That suddenly makes it the perfect control scheme for racing?
I don't mind it, IF they kindly include an option to change it though.
#10stargazer64Posted 10/28/2013 5:53:01 AM
Need for Speed MW on Vita only has the option to use R to accelerate & L to brake.

It's kinda annoying to me...at least give us the option to change it if we want to.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH