Best RPG games for Vita that are not Disgaea or P4G?

#21singhellotakuPosted 10/28/2013 11:33:49 PM
Disgaea 1/2 and P3P
#22Boney00Posted 10/28/2013 11:37:00 PM
DruidMettool posted...
PowderedNuts posted...
dragon fantasy book2.

Dragon Fantasy is okay, but I'd wait until it goes on sale, honestly. Both games emulate NES/SNES RPGs pretty well, but they're chock full of bad humor and plagued with bugs: Book 1 went through something like 10 patches (and possibly counting) during its run.

I can attest to this. I was playing Book II today and it crashed on me four times. You can safely wait for a sale. It is a good game IMO.
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#23twylight777Posted 10/29/2013 10:50:43 PM
soul sacrifice has some rough boss battles...i restarted many many times

The whole elevation thing in RO made me want to break my Vita in half
---
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.
#24BramStarkPosted 10/29/2013 11:19:15 PM
Soul Sacrifice
Ragnarok Odyssey
Atelier Totori Plus (Digital only)
Atelier Meruru Plus (Digital only)
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) ~ Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#25Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:52:35 PM
twylight777 posted...

You restarted the whole game because of boss battles?Also,what elevation thing in RO was so bad?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#26VsinPosted 10/30/2013 12:01:51 AM
Brandy1977 posted...
twylight777 posted...

You restarted the whole game because of boss battles?Also,what elevation thing in RO was so bad?

He's probably talking about how you have to jump ten miles into the sky to deal better-than-awful damage to certain bosses. It's annoying as hell because when you get knocked down you have to spend all that time trying to jump all the way back up again. And then some bosses move in the air...far faster than you can.
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
I make videos of Vita and PC games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Aldracity
#27Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 12:07:11 AM
Vsin posted...
Brandy1977 posted...
twylight777 posted...

He's probably talking about how you have to jump ten miles into the sky to deal better-than-awful damage to certain bosses. It's annoying as hell because when you get knocked down you have to spend all that time trying to jump all the way back up again. And then some bosses move in the air...far faster than you can.

That does sound pretty annoying actually,i was interested in ACE and never played RO so this is disappointing.Still curious about the restarting SS due to bosses thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#28SekaiIchibanPosted 10/30/2013 12:22:01 AM
Demon Gaze is pretty good, been playing it for a while now, and though it looks generic, it's an awesome game for those that loved Unchained Blades/Etrian Odyssey, Devil summoner etc.