So help me pick a new game please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So help me pick a new game please.

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#1
Im getting rid of Lego Marvel (Yeah i know) and I'd like to get either Walking Dead, Gravity Rush(Only played a little), Zero Escape(Not into puzzles but like story driven games) and Jak and daxter which i never really played
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
3 years ago#2
Well those are all really good picks, one question how much is story important to you?

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#3
Trigger99X posted...
Well those are all really good picks, one question how much is story important to you?

Story is really important to me but I also like engaging gameplay. I do sacrifice gameplay for story if its good enough. I also like replayability in my games.
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8

User Info: Awesomest_Prime

Awesomest_Prime
3 years ago#4
Zero Escape and Walking Dead are highly praised story orientated games; I'd recommend one or the other. Gravity Rush is decent, but I'd wait for the sequel instead. Dunno about Jax and Daxter.
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
3 years ago#5
For you then I'd say Walking dead, Gravity Rush has good story and gameplay (not the best) and Jak and daxter is mostly gamplay platformer, Jak 2 is harder with some more shooting mechanics and 3 has all that and driving they all have story just as intense as the other
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So help me pick a new game please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived