Is this Vita collection worth $350?

#1TheOffspringFanPosted 10/31/2013 3:33:37 PM
Someone at my school is selling his vita and a ton of games and accessories and stuff. On top of having the vita thats in mint condition with the charger and a screen protector, it also comes with the following stuff:

Accessories:
-32 GB Memory Card
-2 8-Game travel cases
-Official Sony carrying pouch

Physical Games:
-Assassins Creed Liberation
-Call Of Duty Black Ops Declassified
-Sonic AllStars Racing Transformed
-Uncharted Golden Abyss
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
-Dead Or Alive 5 Plus
-Persona 4 Golden
-Ragnarok Odyssey
-Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
-Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward
-LittleBigPlanet
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
-Unit 13
-Mortal Kombat
-WipeOut 2048
-Silent Hill Book Of Memories
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-Gravity Rush
-Lumines Electronic Symphony
-Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
-Resistance Burning Skies

Digital Games:
-Super Stardust Delta
-EscapeVektor
-Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
-Sine Mora
-Hotline Miami
-Spelunky
-Divekick
-Retro City Rampage
-Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
-Dokuro
-Motorstorm RC
-Machinarium
-Jet Set Radio HD
-Mutant Blobs Attack

he's asking for $350 and ive been over to his house and seen the stuff... all the games that are physical come with the original case, everything is in perfect condition

what do you think?

i was thinking of offering $300
---
PSN ID: Valkyr83
Currently Playing: Grand Theft Auto V, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#2SuperDogqHDPosted 10/31/2013 3:39:29 PM
If you are interested in 15 of those 21 games then yes, else no.

In regards to digital, they will be tied to his account and I would recommend against that. YOu cant put your own account on there and still play his. IE you are stuck with his forever and cant buy new stuff.
#3TheOffspringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 3:44:37 PM
he said he would just log out as himself and delete his account but i can keep the games he bought and use under my own... however he did say if i ever deleted them or had to format card then i would lose forever... is that true?
---
#4TheOffspringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 3:45:11 PM
i know that on the PS3 any account thats logged in can use any game on the system, digital or physical... is that not true on the vita?
---
#5finaljayfantasyPosted 10/31/2013 3:50:39 PM
i say thats a great deal and should be passed up. if he only wants 350 then jump on it. the vita and 32gb card are worth 300 new and you get 21 games that you know youll be able to play on your psn and if you look at the games and say they were 30 a piece your saving over 600 bucks... go for it
---
PSN:death666life
#6SuperDogqHDPosted 10/31/2013 3:51:57 PM
TheOffspringFan posted...
he said he would just log out as himself and delete his account but i can keep the games he bought and use under my own... however he did say if i ever deleted them or had to format card then i would lose forever... is that true?

If he logs out the digital games are gone. ONLY the account that DL them can play them. The Vita does not allow sub accts.
#7jmtstanPosted 11/1/2013 1:27:34 AM
this is not PS3 where you can have multiple PSN account in one system. Vita, its tied to the account, if he logs out or remove his account, all those digital game in there are inaccessible coz its deactivated.

but you can still play with his physical copy of the game, just can't earn any trophy (there's a way to reverse that but I dunno if still works, google it)
---
Android phones + Vita = happy face
PSN: jmtstan79
#8wilstreakPosted 11/1/2013 1:44:35 AM
In my country (Indonesia), i could easily sell all the physical game for $15-$20 each. If it were up to me, with little effort I could spend almost $0 for PS vita + MMC 32gb and ton of digital games
#9blackman232Posted 11/1/2013 2:41:11 AM
take it
---
ITs a long road to place in the sky.
#10gadgaurdPosted 11/1/2013 2:48:17 AM
You won't be able to play the digital games, but even then I'd say it's a good deal, especially if your assessment of the Vita itself is accurate. Actually, it's a great deal.
---
Vesna esta holicia.