Rainbow Moon release December 4th in EU!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rainbow Moon release December 4th in EU!

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#21
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

Correction: a pay-to-win port.
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious

User Info: darkphiresage

darkphiresage
3 years ago#22
cheezedadada posted...
darkphiresage posted...
I just played through all 3 valhalla knights games in the space of a month. literally finished the boss in the 3rd just this morning. solo. went through the whole game with no party. when they forced one, I let the npc's die. I'm ok with grinding. gonna start the post game later.

Nice work. I am actually going to bite the bullet and get VK3 after I finish the ever growing PC/360 backlog. When someone mentioned you had to grind a lot, that instantly got my attention.

If you are OK with a decent amount of grinding and like SRPGs like Disgaea, Tactics Ogre, Jeanne D'Arc and whatever else then Rainbow Moon is a no brainer purchase I think. I have been waiting for Rainbow Moon on the Vita for a while now. It's one of the examples of a game that is good on a console, but way more enjoyable on a handheld.

After Rainbow Moon, we can look forward to Rainbow Skies as well which looks awesome so far.

http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2013/08/rainbowskies2.jpg
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x347/gaming-rainbow-skies-1.jpg

thanks for the info, I hadn't heard about RS. I'll look forward to that one too.
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
3 years ago#23
Bumples.
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk

User Info: ThugETH

ThugETH
3 years ago#24
Compass posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

How is it pay to win? Does it have IAP?
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?

User Info: Phil_E_Blunt

Phil_E_Blunt
3 years ago#25
Yeah, there are dlc coin bags, pendants, etc. if you want to buy them....

A lot of games have that...why people think they would need to buy those to complete a game is beyond me.

RM is a cool game...got it release day.
The XP counter was lengthy with no way of skipping it, so I put it on hold til a possible patch would eliminate it...and they produced one. It's all a matter of time now so I can update my game....

Buying the Vita version indefinitely to show support for the company & since it's going to be discounted, how could I say no to that...?! ~,~
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
3 years ago#26
Sadly some people just say crap like "pay2win" either to troll or simply because they just do not understand the whole concept.
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#27
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

A lot of games have that...why people think they would need to buy those to complete a game is beyond me.

It's pay-to-win when the game is balanced towards making IAP. Reports I've read say Rainbow Moon is such a horrific slog of a grind, you're pretty much begging them to take your money just to get the game over with a little sooner.
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious

User Info: enigmamj

enigmamj
3 years ago#28
Compass posted...
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

It's pay-to-win when the game is balanced towards making IAP. Reports I've read say Rainbow Moon is such a horrific slog of a grind, you're pretty much begging them to take your money just to get the game over with a little sooner.

On normal mode you do not need to grind that much(still some grinding) or buy any DLC. I have not played Hard Mode, but I can imagine that would require quite a bit of grinding.

Some gamers like to grind in a game. The option is there though if you want to spend a few dollars and make the game easier and quicker.

User Info: FKRW4Life

FKRW4Life
3 years ago#29
enigmamj posted...
Compass posted...
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

On normal mode you do not need to grind that much(still some grinding) or buy any DLC. I have not played Hard Mode, but I can imagine that would require quite a bit of grinding.

Some gamers like to grind in a game. The option is there though if you want to spend a few dollars and make the game easier and quicker.

Is there an easy mode for no grinding at all?
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

User Info: Arkkana

Arkkana
3 years ago#30
Compass posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

Hell yeah.
The coldhearted,cynical,pessimistic FOB.
3DS FC: 2723-9024-7215
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rainbow Moon release December 4th in EU!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived