Rainbow Moon release December 4th in EU!

#21CompassPosted 11/1/2013 12:59:40 PM
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

Correction: a pay-to-win port.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#22darkphiresagePosted 11/1/2013 5:02:35 PM
cheezedadada posted...
darkphiresage posted...
I just played through all 3 valhalla knights games in the space of a month. literally finished the boss in the 3rd just this morning. solo. went through the whole game with no party. when they forced one, I let the npc's die. I'm ok with grinding. gonna start the post game later.

Nice work. I am actually going to bite the bullet and get VK3 after I finish the ever growing PC/360 backlog. When someone mentioned you had to grind a lot, that instantly got my attention.

If you are OK with a decent amount of grinding and like SRPGs like Disgaea, Tactics Ogre, Jeanne D'Arc and whatever else then Rainbow Moon is a no brainer purchase I think. I have been waiting for Rainbow Moon on the Vita for a while now. It's one of the examples of a game that is good on a console, but way more enjoyable on a handheld.

After Rainbow Moon, we can look forward to Rainbow Skies as well which looks awesome so far.

http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2013/08/rainbowskies2.jpg
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/08/618x347/gaming-rainbow-skies-1.jpg

thanks for the info, I hadn't heard about RS. I'll look forward to that one too.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#23hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/1/2013 10:22:10 PM
Bumples.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
#24ThugETH(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 12:54:55 AM
Compass posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

How is it pay to win? Does it have IAP?
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#25Phil_E_BluntPosted 11/3/2013 3:10:31 PM
Yeah, there are dlc coin bags, pendants, etc. if you want to buy them....

A lot of games have that...why people think they would need to buy those to complete a game is beyond me.

RM is a cool game...got it release day.
The XP counter was lengthy with no way of skipping it, so I put it on hold til a possible patch would eliminate it...and they produced one. It's all a matter of time now so I can update my game....

Buying the Vita version indefinitely to show support for the company & since it's going to be discounted, how could I say no to that...?! ~,~
---
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
#26hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/3/2013 3:23:41 PM
Sadly some people just say crap like "pay2win" either to troll or simply because they just do not understand the whole concept.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
#27CompassPosted 11/4/2013 11:46:01 PM
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

A lot of games have that...why people think they would need to buy those to complete a game is beyond me.

It's pay-to-win when the game is balanced towards making IAP. Reports I've read say Rainbow Moon is such a horrific slog of a grind, you're pretty much begging them to take your money just to get the game over with a little sooner.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#28enigmamjPosted 11/5/2013 8:25:16 AM
Compass posted...
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

It's pay-to-win when the game is balanced towards making IAP. Reports I've read say Rainbow Moon is such a horrific slog of a grind, you're pretty much begging them to take your money just to get the game over with a little sooner.

On normal mode you do not need to grind that much(still some grinding) or buy any DLC. I have not played Hard Mode, but I can imagine that would require quite a bit of grinding.

Some gamers like to grind in a game. The option is there though if you want to spend a few dollars and make the game easier and quicker.
#29FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2013 5:41:01 PM
enigmamj posted...
Compass posted...
Phil_E_Blunt posted...

On normal mode you do not need to grind that much(still some grinding) or buy any DLC. I have not played Hard Mode, but I can imagine that would require quite a bit of grinding.

Some gamers like to grind in a game. The option is there though if you want to spend a few dollars and make the game easier and quicker.

Is there an easy mode for no grinding at all?
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#30ArkkanaPosted 11/6/2013 5:42:59 PM
Compass posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
Whoo hoo another port

Hell yeah.
---
The coldhearted,cynical,pessimistic FOB.
3DS FC: 2723-9024-7215