Is Shahid the Vita's Saviour?

#21CompassPosted 11/5/2013 11:32:30 PM
BramStark posted...
well IMO Shahid works so hard because he really loves what he does, he's one of the people in Sony who keeps on pushing developers to make great games for our very own Vita.. Indie, exclusive or a AAA title.. He doesn't receive the right amount of credit that he should be receiving from Sony's fans, even though, he's still working at the best of his skills.. He's not the sole savior but he's one of those people who will help Vita 'til the very end..

So f*** the haters, we're really lucky that we have a 'Shahid' in our community.. 10 years from now. you'll realize all those things that he had done after some of those indie game developers became a big gaming company who makes BIG exclusive titles for PS..

lol, there are Shahid fanboys now? Ridiculous. But coming from within the Sony fan community... not entirely unexpected.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#22BramStarkPosted 11/6/2013 12:09:48 AM
Compass posted...
BramStark posted...
well IMO Shahid works so hard because he really loves what he does, he's one of the people in Sony who keeps on pushing developers to make great games for our very own Vita.. Indie, exclusive or a AAA title.. He doesn't receive the right amount of credit that he should be receiving from Sony's fans, even though, he's still working at the best of his skills.. He's not the sole savior but he's one of those people who will help Vita 'til the very end..

So f*** the haters, we're really lucky that we have a 'Shahid' in our community.. 10 years from now. you'll realize all those things that he had done after some of those indie game developers became a big gaming company who makes BIG exclusive titles for PS..

lol, there are Shahid fanboys now? Ridiculous. But coming from within the Sony fan community... not entirely unexpected.

shut up 3DS fanboy..
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) ~ Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#23RoksuPosted 11/6/2013 12:52:43 AM
BramStark posted...
Compass posted...
BramStark posted...

shut up 3DS fanboy..

Huh? It's true, isn't it? It's hilarious to watch his desperate breakdown or meltdown when trying very hard to defend Vita on twitter that it gives me second-hand embarassment.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034
#24masked_yazooPosted 11/6/2013 1:53:08 AM
More like the Destroyer of Vita.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#25L0L_ALTPosted 11/6/2013 3:23:55 AM
SuperDogqHD posted...
L0L_ALT posted...
Shahid is the Vita's undertaker

haha

Board User Information
User Name L0L_ALT
User ID 6861242
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Monday, November 4, 2013 2:08 AM
Last Visit Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:26 PM
Karma 2
Active Messages Posted 16

GFAQs karma works like golf scoring
#26EravelPosted 11/6/2013 4:25:33 AM
Too much of the crap he posts is too ridiculous to be genuine excitement. He's basically Sony's damage control spokesman. Same with that Gaara idiot.
---
The word "indie" is a screen for developers to hide behind so they can't be criticized for their lazy trash. Flash platformers don't equal good games.
#27cheezedadadaPosted 11/6/2013 8:39:37 AM
+ cool accent
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#28foxgamer92Posted 11/6/2013 12:40:00 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
This is your saviour? You say this failure is your saviour?

Hmmm not sure if the rhyme is good enough to add to the list.

It's definitely in my top 3. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the quote in the game =(

*shakes head* foxgamer92, you're pitiful!

I truly am. I was playing on easy. But those chimera are tough and fast.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#29Canas_RenvallPosted 11/7/2013 12:47:26 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
This is your saviour? You say this failure is your saviour?

Hmmm not sure if the rhyme is good enough to add to the list.

It's definitely in my top 3. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the quote in the game =(

*shakes head* foxgamer92, you're pitiful!

I truly am. I was playing on easy. But those chimera are tough and fast.

And are the main reason you hoard magnum bullets. After that, no more trouble. :P
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#30foxgamer92Posted 11/7/2013 1:13:06 PM
I don't think I found the magnum. I could be wrong since it's been a while. Going to play through on my Vita this time, so hopefully that part will go better. Thank you for the advice.

I just need magnum+bullets+first aid spray, right?
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.