Media Create Week 44 - Party like it's 2013!

#151MarkthePhoenixPosted 11/7/2013 10:22:03 AM
XCrossYZ posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To be fair, Ace was placed in purgatory for an absolutely ridiculous reason. He made a topic about everyone's favorite Atlus game. It was a perfectly calm topic and it was closed for no apparent reason. He along with myself and a few others went to Hellhole to inquire why it was closed. A mod responded basically laughed and mocked him for no reason.

(Now I wait as Goon comes in to deride me over my friendship with Ace and how I allegedly protect trolls. Tell me, are you ever going admit to being wrong over the serverity of the preparing to download glitch.)

You know what bothers me, people think this Markmetrolling guy is Servant, but Servant knows how to get carried away and make fun posts. This guy however has more of that "backed into a corner" Goon vibe. Not too dumb to be DemonDog, but enough to be Goon.

But demondog made that memory card topic that I could never have come up with. He's definitely smarter.
#152Sailor GoonPosted 11/7/2013 10:23:17 AM
yay troll nerds fighting each other *grabs popcorn*
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#153XCrossYZPosted 11/7/2013 10:24:36 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

"Speak of the devil, and he shall be home while Goon shows up"
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#154SagadegoPosted 11/7/2013 10:25:47 AM
XCrossYZ posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

"Speak of the devil, and he shall be home while Goon shows up"

yep.
---
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (psp) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)
#155TwilightRealmHDPosted 11/7/2013 10:28:22 AM
I appreciate the moral support Vish and Saga...I never claimed I was a saint but yeah, even my detractors ought to admit my purgatory was
Not exactly fair.

Had I been put in purg for legitimate violations I'd be fine and dandy with it, but that's not how
It went down.

And I'll leave it at that to avoid stirring the pot on the mod issue.
#156CompassPosted 11/7/2013 10:31:24 AM(edited)
MarkthePhoenix posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To be fair, Ace was placed in purgatory for an absolutely ridiculous reason. He made a topic about everyone's favorite Atlus game. It was a perfectly calm topic and it was closed for no apparent reason. He along with myself and a few others went to Hellhole to inquire why it was closed. A mod responded basically laughed and mocked him for no reason.

(Now I wait as Goon comes in to deride me over my friendship with Ace and how I allegedly protect trolls. Tell me, are you ever going admit to being wrong over the serverity of the preparing to download glitch.)

Ace is no saint though. You need not look any further than past media create topics with his constant harassing of Goon. My favorite is the one where he keeps asking Goon in the same topic to cite that Japan doesn't celebrate Christmas or that Hot Shots Golf wasn't big in Japan. Even after being proven wrong, he kept calling him out just for the sake of it, because he can't stand Goon and it bothers him every second of his life for some reason. You get a track record on gamefaqs and it's easier for mods to ban you on repeated offenses. I see no wrong here. Mind you I'm not saying Goon is a saint, far from it. But he doesn't post half as much as the other trolls here.

It's hard to fit Sony fanboy damage control into his busy schedule of revenge-trolling on the Wii U board.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#157Lord_VishanaPosted 11/7/2013 10:36:55 AM
MarkthePhoenix posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Ace is no saint though. You need not look any further than past media create topics with his constant harassing of Goon. My favorite is the one where he keeps asking Goon in the same topic to cite that Japan doesn't celebrate Christmas or that Hot Shots Golf wasn't big in Japan. Even after being proven wrong, he kept calling him out just for the sake of it, because he can't stand Goon and it bothers him every second of his life for some reason. You get a track record on gamefaqs and it's easier for mods to ban you on repeated offenses. I see no wrong here. Mind you I'm not saying Goon is a saint, far from it. But he doesn't post half as much as the other trolls here.

That's true that Ace isn't innocent. He's trolled quite a bit, and I'm not trying to absolve him of that.

It is very hard for me to be objective about Goon considering how much I dislike him. His hypocrisy is nigh unprecedented and he does bait and insult people for no reason. Like others here, he says things to elicit a certain response. I'm not innocent in my provoking of Goon either, but in my case it pertains to pointing out his hypocrisy.

Anyway, I'd like to get back to discussing your previous post before this silly bickering started. Someone clarified my post about the Bayonetta 2 death threats. It wasn't necessarily Bayonetta fans, it was crazed Microsoft or Sony fans.

Regarding your other point about Nintendo betraying Sony. I wouldn't call it a betrayal, just two diverging perspectives on what they wanted. In a strange way, Sony owes their video game success to Nintendo for not allowing the CD attachment thingy.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#158hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/7/2013 10:37:24 AM
Compass posted...
It's hard to fit Sony fanboy damage control into his busy schedule of revenge-trolling on the Wii U board.

It's hard to fit Nintendo fanboy damage control into his busy schedule of revenge-trolling on the Vita board.

See? With just minimal changes that line could describe not just yourself but your whole posse, too.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
#159xenos74Posted 11/7/2013 10:50:44 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Compass posted...

It's hard to fit Nintendo fanboy damage control into his busy schedule of revenge-trolling on the Vita board.

See? With just minimal changes that line could describe not just yourself but your whole posse, too.

I think you spend far too much time entertaining the trolls on this board.

But anyways, back on topic of media create, I'd love to see vita at least keep a steady 20k+ a week. With the current line up in Japan it should hold it easy
As for the wiiu, I'm sure it will drop back down but hopefully it will find its stride soon once more quality games are out
---
PSN ID: Rarsis