Easier plat Guacamelee or Lone Survivor?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 11/7/2013 4:39:37 PM
im deciding which game to focus on first
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8
#2xanthan1Posted 11/7/2013 4:57:24 PM(edited)
Focus on the one you like more instead of which ever is easier to increase your completely pointless epeen with?

Seriously, unless either of them have trophies that require a lot of skill to get I doubt anyone cares if you get a platinum trophy.
#3RjmhartPosted 11/7/2013 4:52:37 PM
Not sure on Lone Survivor. Guacamelee is fairly short so in that sense it's pretty easy. It was on my psn profile as my fastest platinum at 2 weeks 4 days.

There are a few bosses that are pretty tough but nothing over whelming.
---
Currently playing: video games
#4XCrossYZPosted 11/7/2013 5:03:16 PM
xanthan1 posted...
Focus on the one you like more instead of which ever is easier to increase your completely pointless epeen with?

Seriously, unless either of them have trophies that require a lot of skill to get I doubt anyone cares if you get a platinum trophy.

"Oh look at me let me come here and show off my epeen by putting this guy doing for wanting to get higher trophies"
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#5he1senbergPosted 11/7/2013 7:03:01 PM
Lone Survivor is the easiest by far. It's not a game that really involves skill per se, and if you really get stuck there are guides that will get you pointed in the right direction.

Guacamelee is short as rjmhart said, but it does have some sections that require a modicum of skill and/or patience. It's a blast to play though.
---
PSN is same as username. Please do not send me blank or unsolicited friend requests.