Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?
2 years ago#31
I guess it's because so few people are expected to buy Tearaway that giving it away for free will cut so deeply into sales that the game might be considered a failure.

By not giving it away in a bundle, they are ensuring that the people who want it will buy it directly, thus boosting the overall sales.

But that's just my guess.
---
-Tom
2 years ago#32
And a ridiculous one it is.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
2 years ago#33
As far as I can tell only me and compass are getting this game at midnight launch.
2 years ago#34
I'll be there with bells on.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
2 years ago#35
:) yay
/|\
/ \
2 years ago#36
Add me to that list. I'll get it as well.

You can't beat your face in the sun. :)
2 years ago#37
Is Compass serious about getting Tearaway? I ask because his disdain for LittleBigPlanet has been made well-known.

Not judging Compass, by the way. It's sincere incredulity and curiosity.
2 years ago#38
Yes, I'm joking. I'll keep an open mind and give the game a whirl when it's free on PS+, but Media Molecule have shown me nothing but how terrible they are with LBP.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived