Finally got myself a shiny new VITA! Killzone Mercenary Bundle! :D

#31MarkthePhoenixPosted 11/14/2013 12:00:50 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
OMG, TC is the guy that got trolled when he was excited to play FF on his Vita. I'm surprised he even came back. Seriously, people should tone down the trolling a bit. Especially with people that are just interested in the system and don't care about the console war crap.

Hi! :)

It was funny at least. :p
I was being accused and was told I already have a VITA by the usual negative people, just because my interest.

I can now finally start that Digital FINAL FANTASY Collection.
I have 2 MCs (8 GB + 32 GB) that I'll use for my USA account (32GB) + jp account (8GB), and will be getting a 64 GB MC for my European account.

Then I can finally fulfill my dream FINAL FANTASY collection on the palm of my hands. :)

That's great. Hope you have fun with it. :)

If you're planning on making some videos, I would love to see it.
#32Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 12:03:11 PM
MarkthePhoenix posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
OMG, TC is the guy that got trolled when he was excited to play FF on his Vita. I'm surprised he even came back. Seriously, people should tone down the trolling a bit. Especially with people that are just interested in the system and don't care about the console war crap.

I was being accused and was told I already have a VITA by the usual negative people, just because my interest.

I have 2 MCs (8 GB + 32 GB) that I'll use for my USA account (32GB) + jp account (8GB), and will be getting a 64 GB MC for my European account.

Then I can finally fulfill my dream FINAL FANTASY collection on the palm of my hands. :)

Yup, I do, starting Spring 2014! I'll PM you when it happens if you want! :)
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#33MarkthePhoenixPosted 11/14/2013 12:13:05 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...

Yup, I do, starting Spring 2014! I'll PM you when it happens if you want! :)

That's pretty soon. You totally can, I look forward to it.
#34Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 11:23:58 AM
up
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world