What does the patch for Dead or Alive Vita does?

#21hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/9/2013 1:10:17 PM
Oh, you. You are just so funny picking up on typos to evade the main points. If you think that your posse are any better than the people you mentioned you really are deluding yourself.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
#22jump__0Posted 11/9/2013 1:14:46 PM
Whatever happened to natureboy99? Did getting quoted by compass banish him to the shadow realm?

Also tc, I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you please explain?
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#23mjnoir1Posted 11/9/2013 2:51:06 PM
stargazer64 posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...
Bump. I'd really like to know.

Did you really expect non-troll responses here? Its sad at this point.they actually think theyre clever.

Oh look, the grumpy gus emerges to voice his displeasure.

Go back to lurking and keep your worthless observations all bottled-up inside like usual.

Yeah.. Say what you like, but im right. And i wouldnt call anything worthless if i was you.. You have no room to talk there. Just because you have your lil groupies here and i dont doesnt mean ****.
#24mjnoir1Posted 11/9/2013 2:53:44 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Oh, you. You are just so funny picking up on typos to evade the main points. If you think that your posse are any better than the people you mentioned you really are deluding yourself.

This.. So much this. But they are so deep in their own world where they are the **** there is no pulling them out now.
#25stargazer64Posted 11/9/2013 2:54:51 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...

Did you really expect non-troll responses here? Its sad at this point.they actually think theyre clever.

Go back to lurking and keep your worthless observations all bottled-up inside like usual.

Yeah.. Say what you like, but im right. And i wouldnt call anything worthless if i was you.. You have no room to talk there. Just because you have your lil groupies here and i dont doesnt mean ****.

*hands you a tissue*

Actually, here.

*hands you the whole box*
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#26CompassPosted 11/9/2013 2:55:47 PM
lol.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#27mjnoir1Posted 11/9/2013 3:05:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28MarkthePhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 9:55:06 PM
stargazer64 posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
MarkthePhoenix posted...

*hands you a tissue*

Actually, here.

*hands you the whole box*

As expected of the one that had the whole Gigavolt/Jigavolt army at his fingertips. A true troll through and through.