Does the vita have any dedicated fans like 3ds?

#41Awesomest_PrimePosted 11/11/2013 10:44:39 AM
Like with all things, there are some dedicated fans, some even seeming like caricatures, but this board is mostly infected with inflammatory posters. I refer to them as "vultures" because they're drawn to any sign of weakness and will circle their target, constantly taking shots. As long as the Vita isn't hugely successful, they'll plague the board. The Wii U has a similar problem. These posters mainly go where there is drama, but a few are actually "combatants," or see themselves as such, in some sort of imaginary console war.

I've ignored the majority of the more irrational inflammatory posters, as it gets some what tiring seeing the board covered in their topics. That's not to say that you should block all critical posters; for instance, I still enjoy posts by Compass and Buretsu. They can be very negative, but at least they're more sophisticated than those on my ignore list and sometimes humorous even if in a scathing manner.
---
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.
#42BuretsuPosted 11/11/2013 1:17:27 PM
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...
I'll just say that I've yet to see a 3DS fan as dedicated to it as someone like Servant is to the Vita.

xfactor. He even goes in topics about stolen Vitas recommending to get 3DS instead.

Yeah, let me know when he starts making gusher topics about whatever random Vita game suits him that day.

He's still a dedicated 3DS fan.

All I'm saying is that it's still nowhere near as dedicated a fan as Servant.
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
#43grangiaPosted 11/11/2013 1:42:48 PM
Buretsu's often a Vita troll here too, even going as far as the infamous "no games." -_-

Honestly speaking, the only reason he's not on my ignore list is that he's capable of rational discussion...on the 3DS boards.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#44talesfan215Posted 11/11/2013 1:45:56 PM
Buretsu posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...
I'll just say that I've yet to see a 3DS fan as dedicated to it as someone like Servant is to the Vita.

xfactor. He even goes in topics about stolen Vitas recommending to get 3DS instead.

Yeah, let me know when he starts making gusher topics about whatever random Vita game suits him that day.

Has Servant gone out of his way recently to go to the 3DS board and try to convince everyone that 3DS sucks and Vita is the system to worship? Because every xfactor post is like that.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#45Fallen_LordPosted 11/11/2013 2:00:07 PM
grangia posted...
Buretsu's often a Vita troll here too, even going as far as the infamous "no games." -_-

Honestly speaking, the only reason he's not on my ignore list is that he's capable of rational discussion...on the 3DS boards.

While Buretsu often let's his biases show he is far less combative and instigating than the usual cast of suspects here.
#46squatch22Posted 11/11/2013 2:08:47 PM
Buretsu posted...

Its a Nintendo game. So it should have 20% deducted from its score.
---
Nintendo FTW. Sonic Lost World is actually pretty good.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#47BuretsuPosted 11/11/2013 2:12:46 PM
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Has Servant gone out of his way recently to go to the 3DS board and try to convince everyone that 3DS sucks and Vita is the system to worship? Because every xfactor post is like that.

Every Servant post is in breathless worship of the Vita, praising Sony as gods for delivering it unto mortal hands, its every game oscar-worthy, sealed masterpieces. Meanwhile, he had an issue with the SD card in his 3DS and tried to paint it as if the 3DS had a failure rate similar to the 360's RROD.
---
#48CompassPosted 11/11/2013 2:13:43 PM
I never noticed that burretsu guy until the Batman topic when he started frantically PM'ing me his butthurt. I guess the thread just wasn't big enough to hold it, lol.

Anyway, when I notice him now on the 3DS board, he's always damage-controlling hard for Nintendo. Not quite Starwars4j-caliber, but close. It's kind of nauseating tbqh.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#49BuretsuPosted 11/11/2013 2:17:11 PM
Compass posted...
I never noticed that burretsu guy until the Batman topic when he started frantically PM'ing me his butthurt. I guess the thread just wasn't big enough to hold it, lol.

Anyway, when I notice him now on the 3DS board, he's always damage-controlling hard for Nintendo. Not quite Starwars4j-caliber, but close. It's kind of nauseating tbqh.

Aww, thank you, Compass. Everybody knowing that you dislike me will surely skyrocket me up the popularity food chain. :)
---
#50JP_SartrePosted 11/11/2013 2:18:31 PM(edited)
GF is a toilet bowl. Nothing to see here but the absolute dregs of gaming.

There are a few good posters, but damn few.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG