Just bought a used Vita, should I take it back?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just bought a used Vita, should I take it back?
2 years ago#1
Hi friends.

I bought a lovely white, used Vita from Gamestop for $170 on Friday. Should I take it back and wait for Black Friday deals in two weeks? I'm terribly indecisive.
2 years ago#2
Yeah.
---
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.
2 years ago#3
I don't think you can. You might be able to trade it for a different one if it's defective. You might be able to start yelling at the manager or something. What does it say on the receipt?

The White Vita is hard to come by and fairly sought after.

$170 for a used does not sound like a good deal. You can get the Walking Dead bundle for $199 msrp. Therefore, Black Friday deals will probably be down to at least $170 and probably less, for a new one.
---
Currently playing: video games
2 years ago#4
It doesn't help that the triangle button is a bit squishy/creaky and doesn't have that satisfying click to it that the rest do.
2 years ago#5
You should give your wallet to someone else so they can take care of your money for you.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
http://i.imgur.com/A2MOkcn.jpg
2 years ago#6
I'm generally pretty good at taking care of my money, but I'm also one of those weak-willed pieces of **** who (sometimes) asks others for help and trusts (some of) my fellow human beings. It's sad, I know.
2 years ago#7
You can return it and get your money back within 7 days.

I suggest you do this.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
2 years ago#8
Thanks! Will do.
2 years ago#9
The_Codysseus posted...
Hi friends.

I bought a lovely white, used Vita from Gamestop for $170 on Friday. Should I take it back and wait for Black Friday deals in two weeks? I'm terribly indecisive.

Radio Shack has WI-FI models at $160 with free ground shipping.

https://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=13384949&kw=playstation%20vita%20console&origkw=PlayStation+Vita+console&sr=1
2 years ago#10
The_Codysseus posted...
Hi friends.

I don't understand Gamestop. I saw "refurbished" PSVita's for $170 or brand spanking new PSVita bundles with The Walking dead and a 4GB momory card for $20 more
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just bought a used Vita, should I take it back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived