PS Plus IGC Question

#1BramStarkPosted 11/13/2013 4:38:44 AM
Q: I'm currently subscribed to PS Plus and we all know that Gravity Rush was an IGC title.. What will happen to that IGC game in my Download list if ever I claimed a full version Gravity Rush voucher code? Will I be able to claim the code successfully? Will the new full version game replace the old limited one? Help me with this, thanks..
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) ~ Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#2RedslimePosted 11/13/2013 8:11:18 AM
From what I've heard, you need to get in touch with Sony's customer service to have the game removed from your purchase list before attempting to get it again outside of PS+.
---
You shouldn't be superstitious. That's bad luck.
#3BramStark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 4:28:20 AM
Redslime posted...
From what I've heard, you need to get in touch with Sony's customer service to have the game removed from your purchase list before attempting to get it again outside of PS+.

thanks bro, can anyone else confirm this?
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) ~ Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland(VITA)
#4MwarriorHieiPosted 11/14/2013 4:39:52 AM
Redslime posted...

sony can confirm it. go contact them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#5BramStark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 4:50:14 AM
MwarriorHiei posted...
Redslime posted...

sony can confirm it. go contact them.

live chat is offline xD
---