when did you get your first game(s), and which ones?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. when did you get your first game(s), and which ones?
2 years ago#1
Did you buy any games in before your Vita? Or did you buy your first game with it, or after? And which game or games did you get first?
I had bought Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention a couple weeks before. I also got the Assassin's Creed Bundle on Halloween, which obviously came with Assassin's Creed Liberation and a Shiny White Vita Classic.

SHINY SHINY
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#2
WIpeout 2047 was my first vita purchase. I got it when vita launched two years ago.
---
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
2 years ago#3
Umvc3 was my first game. I got the vita at the same time.
I lost the cart though so never got much playtime on it.
2 years ago#4
I got it on Black Friday last year.

Bought some games for cheap (Hot Shots Golf, Rayman Origins) a few days earlier.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
2 years ago#5
bought P4G Golden Edition, then I bought my Vita from the Amazon gold box deal during Black Friday.
2 years ago#6
I got Soul Sacrifice(used) the same day I got my(used) Vita. Soon after I bought a year of PS+, only to learn that Soul Sacrifice and Atelier Totori Plus were going on sale. Refunded Soul Sacrifice, added 8 bucks to it, bought two PSN cards and bought both SS and ATP.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
2 years ago#7
I think my first game was Dissidia 012, Shinobido 2, Lunar silverstar harmony and then Gods eater burst.

Shinobido 2 really disappointed me. Just little more mechanics, missions, maps and stealth kills it could have been 8/10 instead of 6.5/10.
2 years ago#8
My first was Persona 4 Golden. Never before had I held a handheld in such joy. The appeal faded after a few days. Still love my Vita though.
---
Rantings of a madman. Lol he doesn't even make sense. Just copy pasted a list of features from P4G. I think he's lost his mind. Gir$HateMyFace=100% Butthurt
2 years ago#9
Launch Vita with Uncharted and Blazblue.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
http://i.imgur.com/A2MOkcn.jpg
2 years ago#10
I recently bought the launch Vita bundle that comes with Little Deviants, so that was my first game. I played it for 15 minutes until I got bored/frustrated and I don't anticipate playing it again. I also purchased Dragon's Crown and Hot Shots Golf at about the same time; I'll probably alternate between the two until Ys comes out later this month.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. when did you get your first game(s), and which ones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived