~*~ Official Ys: Memories of Celceta North American Release Countdown Topic ~*~

#101carsaucePosted 11/23/2013 3:44:34 PM
This is so happening.. Vita begins truly here for the rpgfanatics
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#102defunct32Posted 11/23/2013 4:00:50 PM
carsauce posted...

Yes!

Ys: Memories of Celceta
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Curry God
Demon Gaze
Toukiden
Deception IV
Conception II
Soul Sacrifice Delta
FFX/X2

Looookin' goooood!
---
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32
#103carsaucePosted 11/24/2013 1:02:14 AM
It's so nice to see the former trolls on this actually happy about this game, and well yea most RPG fanatics are across this board and how we all been waiting for this game for days, I AM so finishing Ys 7 and then we all get to play on Tues.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#104defunct32Posted 11/24/2013 2:35:56 AM
carsauce posted...
It's so nice to see the former trolls on this actually happy about this game, and well yea most RPG fanatics are across this board and how we all been waiting for this game for days, I AM so finishing Ys 7 and then we all get to play on Tues.

Ignore the trolls and never ever respond or entertain them, I usually just look over, it really grates my nerve when a topic gets severely derailed because of these few who argued, don't even try.

Anyways, yes, the Vita is shaping up! I cannot believe I have so many games to purchase for the Vita in the next 2 months and year that follow.

Right now my focus on Ys alone.
---
#105Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:57:04 PM
Only two days away!
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#106OoseyePosted 11/24/2013 3:01:57 PM
defunct32 posted...
carsauce posted...

Yes!

Ys: Memories of Celceta
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Curry God
Demon Gaze
Toukiden
Deception IV
Conception II
Soul Sacrifice Delta
FFX/X2

Looookin' goooood!

Why do people insist on including MH type games on RPG lists? Just to pad them out or what?
#107zandm7Posted 11/24/2013 3:04:35 PM
Ooseye posted...
Why do people insist on including MH type games on RPG lists? Just to pad them out or what?

Because most MH-type games have heavy RPG elements. Not that I necessarily think MH games should be classified as RPGs, but it's easy to see why people put those games on a list of "RPGs."
---
The Epic Shadow Meltdown Followed By Bromances (The Army Of Three) And The Vodka Showdown: THE BATTLE TO 500: http://goo.gl/ZedBUq
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#108CompassPosted 11/24/2013 3:06:33 PM
Between this, Zelda, and Mario 3D World, I am spoiled for choice this coming 4-day holiday weekend. It's gun be good...

Get ready to feel neglected, family!
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#109defunct32Posted 11/24/2013 5:01:48 PM
zandm7 posted...
Ooseye posted...

Because most MH-type games have heavy RPG elements. Not that I necessarily think MH games should be classified as RPGs, but it's easy to see why people put those games on a list of "RPGs."

---
#110DrakillionPosted 11/24/2013 8:58:07 PM
Two more days!

Ahhhh crap, where did my receipt go for the Silver Edition? :/
---
"What's that ginger gonna do? Cut me up? Hah! Wait... Why is he just walking into me, and why does it hurt so much?! DX
(PSN ID: LeoNexGen)