~*~ Official Ys: Memories of Celceta North American Release Countdown Topic ~*~

#21IsiliaPosted 11/15/2013 7:49:11 AM
Got the silver edition to support Falcom/XSEED to make more Ys games. They are honestly my favorite games.

Have so many games in my backlog, so this game will likely trump them all once it releases.
#22SpideyknightPosted 11/15/2013 10:20:15 AM
I also pre-ordered the Silver Edition
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#23defunct32Posted 11/15/2013 11:56:56 AM
Pre-ordered mine!
---
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32
#24DrakillionPosted 11/15/2013 1:42:05 PM
8/10

Haven't paid it off yet. Actually, I'll just pay it in full when I pick it up like I always do. The fact that it uses the party system like 7 is a relief for me. 7 was my first Ys game and left a good impression but now I feel like the past games lie Felghana and Ark might be a bit more alien to me.
---
"What's that ginger gonna do? Cut me up? Hah! Wait... Why is he just walking into me, and why does it hurt so much?! DX
(PSN ID: LeoNexGen)
#25SchrientPosted 11/15/2013 1:46:20 PM
I'm excited for this game! I've never played a Ys before but this looks like a great entry point. I pre-ordered the Silver Edition from GS. Looks really fun.
---
Waiting for Y's Silver Edition to make landfall!
#26Prince ShondronaiPosted 11/15/2013 1:54:15 PM
Can't wait for Ys. Pre-ordered the Silver Edition as soon as it was possible to do so.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#27NnamzPosted 11/16/2013 8:53:40 AM
Compass posted...
Nnamz posted...
3/10 excited.

And no I didn't. I haven't played any games in the series and reviews of previous games aren't doing much to change my mind. This one looks fun, so maybe I'll try it myself when it is cheaper.

lmao. And yet you were there day-one for CoD Vita at $50,

Except since given my reasoning, picking up COD at launch over Ys is the better decision. COD games review higher than Ys games. Declassified being terrible was a series anomaly at that point.

I guess you're just upset that I stated the fact that Ys games have mediocre reviews at best. I mean this is the second time you're getting all hot about the fact that I'm not excited about that game, lol.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vitavs3DS
#28Hardley_SmithPosted 11/16/2013 8:55:07 AM
lmao
#29OhGoodGriefPosted 11/16/2013 8:55:09 AM
Oh my, mhm. Yes, yes yes I see. Very nice place you've got here, mhm. *sits and waits for ys*
#30CompassPosted 11/16/2013 2:00:11 PM
Nnamz posted...
Compass posted...
Nnamz posted...
3/10 excited.

And no I didn't. I haven't played any games in the series and reviews of previous games aren't doing much to change my mind. This one looks fun, so maybe I'll try it myself when it is cheaper.

lmao. And yet you were there day-one for CoD Vita at $50,

Except since given my reasoning, picking up COD at launch over Ys is the better decision. COD games review higher than Ys games. Declassified being terrible was a series anomaly at that point.

I guess you're just upset that I stated the fact that Ys games have mediocre reviews at best. I mean this is the second time you're getting all hot about the fact that I'm not excited about that game, lol.

I guess if Ys had brogamer multiplayer and allowed you to cheaply camp people all day long it would be more your speed? lol.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious