The excitement for YS seems to be completed overshadowed by Link Between Worlds

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The excitement for YS seems to be completed overshadowed by Link Between Worlds
2 years ago#11
When stingy Gamespot gives a 3DS game a 9 you know you've gotta be excited.

ALBW has shot up to my number one spot...but I'm still getting YS Silver Anniversary at release.
---
Now Playing: GTA5(PS3)Tales of Xillia CE, M+L Dream Team (8.5/10)New LuigiU (8/10) Killzone Mercenary (8/10)
2 years ago#12
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm excited for both.

---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
2 years ago#13
darkness1018 posted...
Not for me, I'm looking forward to Ys more.

I played majority of Zelda but never Ys... Time for breath of fresh air
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
2 years ago#14
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm excited for both.

I am in the same boat.
*holds up harpoon*
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#15
Both games look to be amazing. I haven't actually wanted to play a Zelda game in a while, but this one I totally do.

Even so, Ys will be played first by me, as I'm a total diehard for the series. Zelda won't be that much behind.
2 years ago#16
I will work hard and beat Zelda before the 26th so I have time for Ys. I read Zelda was less than 15 hours to beat so 4 hours per day!
---
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still
2 years ago#17
AceAndJunpei posted...
When stingy Gamespot gives a 3DS game a 9 you know you've gotta be excited.

ALBW has shot up to my number one spot...but I'm still getting YS Silver Anniversary at release.

Welcome back, Ace.
---
Kill the Prez
2 years ago#18
Ooseye posted...
but there are so many better RPGs being released.

Really?
---
Rantings of a madman. Lol he doesn't even make sense. Just copy pasted a list of features from P4G. I think he's lost his mind. Gir$HateMyFace=100% Butthurt
2 years ago#19
Well. . . Ys is probably one of my favorite ARPG series since playing ARK on PS2, but it's certainly not a brand name like Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy. It'll sell well enough since the RPG fans in NA are literally starving for good JRPGs. I'm sorry by I didn't find any enjoyment in VK3, but I am looking forward to Ys. Also if people have a Vita and want this game, Zelda on 3DS is going to have no sway on them. I know it's hard to imagine since most people on here act like they are twelve, but probably the majority here are grown and have a job so they can buy their own toys.
2 years ago#20
My excitement is high for both titles. No need to pick and choose.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The excitement for YS seems to be completed overshadowed by Link Between Worlds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived