The excitement for YS seems to be completed overshadowed by Link Between Worlds

#21GuyverAssasinPosted 11/15/2013 10:20:00 AM
Ooseye posted...
Ys looks great, but there are so many better RPGs being released.
The Zelda series on the other hand is the best in its genre.

The fanboy goggles are thick with this one. Zelda is so overhyped it's ridiculous. How nintendo has managed to rehash the series over the past 20 years with the same damn items with little to no change is beyond me. Every game follows the same formula. Best in it's genre is subjective. Darksiders 1 & 2 did the same thing, except those entries didn't hold your hand and the combat actually has depth beyond Z target, spam boomerang/bow sprinkled with a basic moves list that does not expand beyond context sensitive events (parries).
---
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.
#22TheKonamiManPosted 11/15/2013 10:22:09 AM
I was going to buy Zelda but reviews say it's really easy so I'll probably pass until the price drops a lot in a year or so.

Nintendo games never get price drops in a year. I mean New Super Mario Bros for the original DS is still full price.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/Moai.jpg
|M|O|A|I| - My Anti-Drug
#23AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/15/2013 10:42:30 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
When stingy Gamespot gives a 3DS game a 9 you know you've gotta be excited.

ALBW has shot up to my number one spot...but I'm still getting YS Silver Anniversary at release.

Welcome back, Ace.

Ah, thanks Lemon!

I missed my precious Vita board:)
---
Now Playing: GTA5(PS3)Tales of Xillia CE, M+L Dream Team (8.5/10)New LuigiU (8/10) Killzone Mercenary (8/10)
#24CompassPosted 11/15/2013 10:47:45 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm excited for both.

---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
#25talesfan215Posted 11/15/2013 10:57:23 AM
Compass posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm excited for both.

---
Rantings of a madman. Lol he doesn't even make sense. Just copy pasted a list of features from P4G. I think he's lost his mind. Gir$HateMyFace=100% Butthurt
#26helldewPosted 11/15/2013 11:01:49 AM
Im excited for both but TBH im kinda more excited for Ys just because i know il be playing it and replaying it over and over again. and its the first Vita game i personally want and am not buying off recemendations or anything else. I love Ys games in general and would love a new entry on the Vita.

I like zelda games a ton to they are a lot of fun and i know im gonna like ALBW but i find it a lot easier to be hyped for Ys then Zelda ATM but i am getting both and hopefully i finish zelda before Ys.
---
Opening up a Youtube/Facebook channel check me out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-dew/385088068261207
#27talesfan215Posted 11/15/2013 11:02:44 AM
I read somewhere Ys has touch control puzzles. Hope there aren't too many of them.
---
Rantings of a madman. Lol he doesn't even make sense. Just copy pasted a list of features from P4G. I think he's lost his mind. Gir$HateMyFace=100% Butthurt
#28jazzlover511Posted 11/15/2013 2:22:21 PM
What is link between worlds?
---
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
#29Lord_VishanaPosted 11/15/2013 2:25:26 PM
talesfan215 posted...
I read somewhere Ys has touch control puzzles. Hope there aren't too many of them.

Please don't be rear touch screen...

jazzlover511 posted...
What is link between worlds?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

....and seriously?
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#30SagadegoPosted 11/15/2013 2:26:31 PM
Compass posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm excited for both.

---
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (psp) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)