WRPG's?

#1CharmagicianPosted 11/15/2013 9:17:32 AM
I've built up a decent collection of vita titles from PS+ so was thinking about getting a vita for Christmas. However, I was hoping the new model would be available in the uk before Christmas, and I also want some WRPG's. The first isn't a problem, however the latter is as I'm not aware of many. I was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to recommend me some good WRPG's worth getting. I don't mind if they're PSP games available for download either. I'm away to work now so for those who answer before I get back, thank you in advance.
#2GirlsHateMyFacePosted 11/15/2013 9:20:02 AM
There aren't any decent WRPGs for Vita right now. I'm actually 100% serious. If a mod wants to delete this post for "trolling", then please show me a single WRPG on Vita.

There might be some available for PSP on PSN. I'm not sure.
---
Agreed. It will either be on Wii U or Vita - talesfan215
Would the power socket work on American houses? - MarkThePhoenix on Vita TV
#3cheezedadadaPosted 11/15/2013 9:23:16 AM(edited)
Girlsh@teMyFace posted...
There aren't any decent WRPGs for Vita right now. I'm actually 100% serious. If a mod wants to delete this post for "trolling", then please show me a single WRPG on Vita.

In this case, that's not 'trolling' since its basically true. There are some ARPGs, JRPGs and whatever else but not really much in terms of WRPG. I would love to get a few of them....
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4INKU48Posted 11/15/2013 9:35:33 AM
The closest you'll get is dungeon crawlers like Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance. Nothing in development either to my knowledge apart from a Borderlands 2 port and it's mainly a shooter with RPG elements.

Ys: Memories of Celceta is a game to keep an eye on as it's an action-RPG and not a more traditional turn-based JRPG at least. Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tw_O_fEFPk

WRPGs have never been big on handhelds and I can't really think of any for the PSP either. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony is supposedly good but I haven't played it.
---
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still
#5GigaDogqHDPosted 11/15/2013 9:38:30 AM
cheezedadada posted...

In this case, that's not 'trolling' since its basically true.

This doesnt matter. My account was modded multiple times and eventually banned because I spoke the truth.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 11/15/2013 9:59:25 AM
GigaDogqHD posted...
cheezedadada posted...

In this case, that's not 'trolling' since its basically true.

This doesnt matter. My account was modded multiple times and eventually banned because I spoke the truth.

Well be careful because you are the last of a dying Giga/qHD breed! We cant let that legacy die.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#7RjmhartPosted 11/15/2013 10:02:16 AM
WRPG? Western rpg?
---
Currently playing: video games
#8Stasis_SwordPosted 11/15/2013 5:18:03 PM
Which type of WRPG are you looking for? Wizardry or Morrowind?
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#9Charmagician(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 5:27:59 PM
INKU48 posted...
The closest you'll get is dungeon crawlers like Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance. Nothing in development either to my knowledge apart from a Borderlands 2 port and it's mainly a shooter with RPG elements.

Ys: Memories of Celceta is a game to keep an eye on as it's an action-RPG and not a more traditional turn-based JRPG at least. Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tw_O_fEFPk

WRPGs have never been big on handhelds and I can't really think of any for the PSP either. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony is supposedly good but I haven't played it.

Thank's, them games you mentioned look like they're worth giving a go.
#10RjmhartPosted 11/15/2013 5:34:36 PM
This is on psn for I think $5. Great deal for the price.

http://youtu.be/XneHAiOqHcI
---
Currently playing: video games