Shall we dream together?

#1TheMcKnightMarePosted 11/15/2013 9:49:11 AM
If you could have any game on your Vita.. Wether it be a concept, rumor, port, or just something you've conjured up in your mind.. What would you like to see developed for the Vita? For me:

-An exclusive Devil May Cry
-An exclusive (or port of the original) Dead Space
-A port or new entry in the Demon/Dark Souls series
-ANYTHING from Team Ico
-An HD remake or sequel to Final Fantasy VIII
-An HD remake or sequel to Legend of Dragoon
-Final Fantasy Tactics 2
-A new entry in the Soul Reaver series
-A Vita exclusive Metal Gear with a MGO revival
-A good Thor game
-A Vita exclusive Silent Hill (in the vein of 1-3)

I could go on.. But I'm curious to see what you crazy kids can come up with!
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightmare
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MR6tlIJ.jpg[/IMG]
#2GirlsHateMyFacePosted 11/15/2013 9:50:12 AM
I want a Vita game that's like a message board simulation. You get more points for trolling and making fanboys rage. I would be the first to Platinum that game.
---
Agreed. It will either be on Wii U or Vita - talesfan215
Would the power socket work on American houses? - MarkThePhoenix on Vita TV
#3GigaDogqHDPosted 11/15/2013 9:50:53 AM
All PS2 games streaming through gaikai

*head and vita esplodes

If you only want new, I would love a brand new cyberpunk RPG like Shadowrun or something. Magic + Guns = WIN!
#4L_arcPosted 11/15/2013 9:58:33 AM
Ps5 games streaming from the future! :-)
#5zero8691Posted 11/15/2013 10:00:15 AM
An updated version of Drakengard 1 with better combat like in drakengard 2, Also HD visuals.

Sengoku basara 4 for the Vita.

Tales of xillia 2 for the Vita!

remake of shin megami tensei 1 - 2 for the Vita, With the ability to choose what skills to pass on to other demons and such, Better graphics.
---
If Judeo-Christian God exists, he creates and destroys indiscriminately. He loves and hates all. That's pretty badass
#6filanimetorPosted 11/15/2013 10:00:17 AM
I am dreaming of a day that no such topics like this would exist anymore because the Vita is actually already getting decent amount of awesome games we won't have to wish for it...
---
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...
...and I just finished my milk.
#7Fallen_LordPosted 11/15/2013 10:25:09 AM(edited)
GirlskickMyFace posted...
I want a Vita game that's like a message board simulation. You get more points for trolling and making fanboys rage. I would be the first to Platinum that game.

I am having trouble deciding which is worse... The fact that you admit your only reason here is to troll or that you actually think that highly of yourself...such delusions of grandeur...
#8GirlsHateMyFacePosted 11/15/2013 11:02:38 AM
Fallen_Lord posted...

I am having trouble deciding which is worse... The fact that you admit your only reason here is to troll or that you actually think that highly of yourself...such delusions of grandeur...

Where did I say my reason here is to troll? I simply said I wanted a game where I could troll an online message board simulation.

Bad reading comprehension by Failing Lord once again.
---
Agreed. It will either be on Wii U or Vita - talesfan215
Would the power socket work on American houses? - MarkThePhoenix on Vita TV
#9gamemaster712Posted 11/15/2013 11:04:10 AM
DQ 7
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#10Fallen_LordPosted 11/15/2013 11:10:04 AM
GirlsbiteMyFace posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

Where did I say my reason here is to troll? I simply said I wanted a game where I could troll an online message board simulation.

Bad reading comprehension by Failing Lord once again.

How do you keep track of all the alternate accounts you have? Do you have a spreadsheet up with different days and times to switch back and forth? It's no surprise you cannot understand your own post, much less what anyone else posts here.