21 and older Vita owners: do you enjoy your Vita after some adult beverages?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 21 and older Vita owners: do you enjoy your Vita after some adult beverages?

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
3 years ago#41
I don't use alcohol. I have serious anxiety issues and drinking alcohol makes it worse.

User Info: Lowtan_Lane

Lowtan_Lane
3 years ago#42
if im having drinks im being social with real people. so thats a no.
PSN: Lowtan
Add for a new Vita buddy.

User Info: DirtyHarry11

DirtyHarry11
3 years ago#43
Adult beverage? I enjoy it after a nice, tall glass of chocolate milk

User Info: foxizard

foxizard
3 years ago#44
I can't stand the taste of most alcohol, but I was never one for drinking much at all, just a little rum + coke every once twice a week out with friends.

Now I don't drink period because I'm pills for my heart that say on them not to mix with alcohol. I don't want to risk any more complications (even though one drink once and a blue moon probably wouldn't hurt).
PLAYING:
Pac-Man: Ghostly Adventures (PS3), Exstetra (Vita), Hirameki Card Battle: Mekuruka (WiiWare)

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
3 years ago#45
It's actually the only time I game and drink. Playing super star dust or need for speed with my own music works well.
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: BramStark

BramStark
3 years ago#46
a little alcohol + DOA5 Plus Touch Fight and Booby Shake.. I think it's okay.. o-o
Now Playing: Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) ~ Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#47
TC, you assume only american will answer this post.

Legal drinking age for MANY countries is more around 18-19.

that being said. I rarely drink. I never tought of adult beverage as a mean to have fun TBH.
Arguing with TC is like playing chess with a pigeon: The pigeon craps on the table, knocks over your king, and flies away, declaring victory.

User Info: Spike21

Spike21
3 years ago#48
Holy crap these poll results. There's nothing like having a cold beer after work or while you play some Vita. Doesn't mean you have to get drunk or anything.
I'm not sure if a bunch of kids voted or what, but I don't remember the last time I saw a poll of adults where 60% didn't drink.
El Psy Congroo.

User Info: temerrra

temerrra
3 years ago#49
Hate alcohol !!!

User Info: JP_Sartre

JP_Sartre
3 years ago#50
Spike21 posted...
Holy crap these poll results. There's nothing like having a cold beer after work or while you play some Vita. Doesn't mean you have to get drunk or anything.
I'm not sure if a bunch of kids voted or what, but I don't remember the last time I saw a poll of adults where 60% didn't drink.

You're polling mostly nerds. No real mystery here.
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 21 and older Vita owners: do you enjoy your Vita after some adult beverages?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived