21 and older Vita owners: do you enjoy your Vita after some adult beverages?

#51cheezedadadaPosted 11/16/2013 5:57:16 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
Spike21 posted...
Holy crap these poll results. There's nothing like having a cold beer after work or while you play some Vita. Doesn't mean you have to get drunk or anything.
I'm not sure if a bunch of kids voted or what, but I don't remember the last time I saw a poll of adults where 60% didn't drink.

You're polling mostly nerds. No real mystery here.

Not me. I am just too drunk to vote.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#52AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 9:58:57 AM
Skull_pro posted...
TC, you assume only american will answer this post.

Legal drinking age for MANY countries is more around 18-19.

that being said. I rarely drink. I never tought of adult beverage as a mean to have fun TBH.

This site follows American law, so had I not specified 21 and older I'd likely have been suspended at this point.

Gots to play it safe bruhs!
---
Now Playing: GTA5(PS3)Tales of Xillia CE, M+L Dream Team (8.5/10)New LuigiU (8/10) Killzone Mercenary (8/10)
#53Lord_VishanaPosted 11/16/2013 10:12:23 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
Spike21 posted...
Holy crap these poll results. There's nothing like having a cold beer after work or while you play some Vita. Doesn't mean you have to get drunk or anything.
I'm not sure if a bunch of kids voted or what, but I don't remember the last time I saw a poll of adults where 60% didn't drink.

No need to be rude.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#54AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 10:15:15 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
Spike21 posted...

No need to be rude.

Look who you're talking to; is he capable of being anything other than rude?

My sources say no.
---
Now Playing: GTA5(PS3)Tales of Xillia CE, M+L Dream Team (8.5/10)New LuigiU (8/10) Killzone Mercenary (8/10)
#55stargazer64Posted 11/16/2013 10:18:34 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
Spike21 posted...

Nothing like playing an uber-cool board game while hammered.
---
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.
#56cheezedadadaPosted 11/16/2013 10:31:45 AM
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
Spike21 posted...

Nothing like playing an uber-cool board game while hammered.

Ha!
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#57jZangetsu21Posted 11/18/2013 12:47:44 PM
I only drink when I'm with friends.

Although not Vita related, we have tons of fun playing some Mortal Kombat, Tekken or Naruto after a drink...or 10...or 20. Lots of fun indeed ^^
#58lunchEATSyouPosted 11/18/2013 12:59:40 PM
Urgent question: Does it count as drinking and gaming if I go to a bar with my 3DS in my pocket/jacket pocket? (Since I'm technically trying to collect Streetpasses)
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#59TerryJ999Posted 11/18/2013 1:26:34 PM(edited)
I do drink alcohol, oh yes I do.
But there are better things than playing with the vita I do with my time while drinking; like driving and texting.

No, just kidding.
My body is a temple. Shame on you guys for poising your bodies. Do you know beer can cause erectile dysfunction?
Bet you'll stop drinking now, huh?
#60stargazer64Posted 11/18/2013 2:22:24 PM
TerryJ999 posted...
I do drink alcohol, oh yes I do.
But there are better things than playing with the vita I do with my time while drinking; like driving and texting.

No, just kidding.
My body is a temple. Shame on you guys for poising your bodies. Do you know beer can cause erectile dysfunction?
Bet you'll stop drinking now, huh?

You and the FDA, always trying to fool people with your lies.
---
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.