If we get God Eater 2, I wonder how active the community will be?

#1gadgaurdPosted 11/16/2013 8:00:08 AM(edited)
If it's anything like GEB we'll be able to play online right from the start, in both side and story missions. I expect a lot of day one ass beatings by small size Aragami. And just wait till new players to the series meet a Vajra type. Oh boy, I'm getting rather excited. Sophia Vigdis's online debut will be glorious.

EDIT: I meant "how active do you think the community will be?" >_>
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#2Semi45aPosted 11/16/2013 8:00:05 AM
less active than if we got PSO2. That is for sure.
---
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#3gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:01:42 AM
Semi45a posted...

Possibly. I know very little about the game(except the gameplay I saw looked pretty bad) but I know the series is really popular.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#4yohvsnarutoPosted 11/16/2013 8:17:12 AM
gadgaurd posted...
Semi45a posted...

Possibly. I know very little about the game(except the gameplay I saw looked pretty bad) but I know the series is really popular.

The gameplay is far from bad it's pretty different honestly considering you can change weapons mid combo and juggle enemies.
---
Come join me at http://xat.com/TheFightersTraining
Biggest Tales of fan on Gamefaqs : )
#5gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:24:43 AM
yohvsnaruto posted...
gadgaurd posted...
Semi45a posted...

The gameplay is far from bad it's pretty different honestly considering you can change weapons mid combo and juggle enemies.

Huh, that actually sounds interesting.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#6OoseyePosted 11/16/2013 8:57:38 AM
I'm trying my hardest not to get excited for this game till I hear about localization.
#7ThugETHPosted 11/16/2013 1:12:51 PM
I think it will definitely be localized with #vitajrpg and that leaked English trophy list.
Seriously there is nothing on the horizon so Sony will have paid to get this worldwide I'm sure!
Also Freedom Wars looks like similar play style so getting a good install base for GEB2 would pave the way for Freedom Wars.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#8gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 2:21:50 PM
ThugETH posted...
I think it will definitely be localized with #vitajrpg and that leaked English trophy list.
Seriously there is nothing on the horizon so Sony will have paid to get this worldwide I'm sure!
Also Freedom Wars looks like similar play style so getting a good install base for GEB2 would pave the way for Freedom Wars.

#vitajrpg?

By the way, will you be playing GE2? Because you sold you're copy of DC literally right after I added you for some co-op and PvP. >_>
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#9OoseyePosted 11/16/2013 3:15:12 PM
ThugETH posted...

I don't know I just have a feeling they're gonna do something dumb like either A) Not localize it or B) Only bring over the PSP version.
#10hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/16/2013 3:28:24 PM
Been wanting this game for an age, but not even going to think about it after today as it will probably never get localised.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk