If we get God Eater 2, I wonder how active the community will be?

#11INKU48Posted 11/16/2013 5:39:34 PM
Does it even support online play? I must have missed this because I thought it was Ad-Hoc only.
---
JRPG in a school environment, with school activities as side quests. It's close enough to trick people into thinking it's like P4G -GirlsHteMyFace/Sen no Kiseki
#12gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 5:50:46 PM
INKU48 posted...
Does it even support online play? I must have missed this because I thought it was Ad-Hoc only.

I'd assume the Vita version does.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#13INKU48Posted 11/16/2013 5:54:21 PM
gadgaurd posted...
INKU48 posted...

Why? Unless something changed very recently it does not. It was known from the start.
---
JRPG in a school environment, with school activities as side quests. It's close enough to trick people into thinking it's like P4G -GirlsHteMyFace/Sen no Kiseki
#14TranslatorTomPosted 11/16/2013 6:05:35 PM
The trophy list appears in English if your Vita is set in English.
Every game that has done this ended up getting a localization.

Localization is usually being done long before an announcement, and often things like English trophy lists get incorporated into the Japanese release as a result.

Just thought I'd point that out.
---
-Tom
#15gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:20:33 PM
INKU48 posted...
gadgaurd posted...
INKU48 posted...

Why? Unless something changed very recently it does not. It was known from the start.

I...did not know that. Well, here's hoping it gets added upon localization like VK3.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#16TranslatorTomPosted 11/16/2013 6:32:17 PM
gadgaurd posted...
INKU48 posted...

I...did not know that. Well, here's hoping it gets added upon localization like VK3.

I can confirm that the game is ad hoc only in Japan.
---
-Tom
#17OoseyePosted 11/16/2013 6:45:42 PM
The thing that makes me mad is that Namco took a HUGE chance releasing Project X Zone over here but they're not willing to do the same for GE2? I mean NA Vita owners are scarce but COME ON.
#18akshat_316Posted 11/16/2013 10:32:50 PM
The volume of people may dwindle but there will always be a few for a long time.
---
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
#19j2zon2591Posted 11/16/2013 10:57:57 PM
That sucks seeing as GE2 is probably the "flagship" 3rd party co-op jarpg title and doesn't even have online like MH4, let alone other VITA jarpgs.
#20INKU48Posted 11/17/2013 8:19:35 AM
j2zon2591 posted...
That sucks seeing as GE2 is probably the "flagship" 3rd party co-op jarpg title and doesn't even have online like MH4, let alone other VITA jarpgs.

It is possible that it will be added afterwards like it was in Ragnarok Odyssey. I agree though, this is a much bigger game than Soul Sacrifice, Toukiden and Ragnarok so it's strange that it lacks such an important feature.
---