Hotline Miami is glorious.

#1PJB-11Posted 11/16/2013 5:32:32 PM(edited)
If you haven't got this game already you need it. It's deliciously gory with a huge level of strategy and the story is utterly eerie. This game is more fun than most of the AAA hard copies I own and it's perfectly suited to the Vita.

Show of hands who's having a love affair with this work of brilliance?
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon Age II
(Vita) Killzone: Mercenary
#2Boney00Posted 11/16/2013 5:34:04 PM
I had a love affair when it was first released and have no regrets despite its free for PS+. It was so fun. If not for Spelunky, it'd be my indie game of the year.
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#31Cyrus1Posted 11/16/2013 6:14:52 PM
I agree, it's wonderful. I didn't want to buy it because from pictures it looked horrible. After it was free for PS+ and many friends suggested me to try it, I did it and loved it. Also the soundtrack is really good
---
PSN: dm-ml
#4DaFu09Posted 11/16/2013 6:18:04 PM
I enjoyed Hotline Miami more than I did most of my other games. It is fantastic. Loved every second of it- and the replay value is solid.

One of the best things the Vita has to offer.... I cannot wait for the sequel.
---
He's a thief, and he stole the dragon egg!
Currently playing: WipEout 2048, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Rayman Legends
#5Chems1919Posted 11/16/2013 6:20:37 PM
PJB-11 posted...
If you haven't got this game already you need it. It's deliciously gory with a huge level of strategy and the story is utterly eerie. This game is more fun than most of the AAA hard copies I own and it's perfectly suited to the Vita.

Show of hands who's having a love affair with this work of brilliance?

Agreed! I had such a blast with this game and I still play it every now and then. I think part of my love for it is because I love the movie Drive so much and it feels greatly inspired by it.

The gameplay, the artwork, the soundtrack. It's such an awesome game. I'm really glad we're getting the sequel too.
---
PSN: Chems1919
#6PJB-11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:54:09 PM
1Cyrus1 posted...
I agree, it's wonderful. I didn't want to buy it because from pictures it looked horrible. After it was free for PS+ and many friends suggested me to try it, I did it and loved it. Also the soundtrack is really good

I am usually a self-confessed graphics snob but I also cherish the Megadrive era so I'm glad that this game reminded me of my priorities. It doesn't need to look pretty to look flashy. In fact I like the graphics style - it just adds to the atmosphere. I haven't actually finished the game yet but I'm hoping the ending will be excellent. No spoilers please.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon Age II
(Vita) Killzone: Mercenary
#7OoseyePosted 11/16/2013 6:55:06 PM
I liked it but I wouldn't pay money for it.
#8alexg1989Posted 11/16/2013 9:00:45 PM
I agree completely..

Its hard but not hard in an unfair way. Its very fun.

I don't have PS+ so I bought it at $9.99 full price, and it was worth it. So if you have PS+, then just get it. At $0.00, this game is a goddamned steal. Kind of sucks that I held off on buying it for so long. I'll be getting the sequel when it hits Vita, whenever that is. Also, glad that its portable. I never EVER would've bought this on PC or home console.

Currently at mission twelve.

I think part of my love for it is because I love the movie Drive so much and it feels greatly inspired by it.

This for me too. I loved Drive and knowing that this game was inspired by that film is mostly what 'drove' me to buy it.
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#9KochipahkPosted 11/16/2013 9:31:21 PM
I got it for free trough PS+ as well and loved it to death (over 1000 times lol).
---
Hella
#10j2zon2591Posted 11/16/2013 10:58:56 PM
Got it free from Plus. LF2 HM2.. heard it's the last game tho.