Japanse psn account owners, Sony is offering a 15 day free trial for psn plus.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Japanse psn account owners, Sony is offering a 15 day free trial for psn plus.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#1
just nabbed it a few moments ago.
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Soul Sacrifice (ps vita) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
3 years ago#2
Wah! Domo origato Sony-chaaan!!

*wink with peace sign held close to face*

JP account users are so lucky so much! Kawaii free games!
Teheheheehhe! *covers mouth with hand held in self-high-five position*

Sagadego
3 years ago#3
Oh Good Grief.
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Soul Sacrifice (ps vita) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)

User Info: Kino

Kino
3 years ago#4
Getting free stuff but expiring 15 days later? Might as well not get them. I'll pass on this one. Tell me when they're offering 1 year free or something like that.

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
3 years ago#5
I'll log in later. If there are any discounted games etc via the JPN PS+ I'll be sure to take advantage.
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
3 years ago#6
Did you just buy a new Vita 2000? I had a free trial when I first logged in with mine, but that's over now, and I don't have PS+ when I log in now. Do I have to redeem it somewhere?
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif

Sagadego
3 years ago#7
MrFwibbles posted...
Did you just buy a new Vita 2000? I had a free trial when I first logged in with mine, but that's over now, and I don't have PS+ when I log in now. Do I have to redeem it somewhere?

no. check out http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/home/ and switch he flag to japan for the Japanese store.
Now Playing:

User Info: gamer22rpg

gamer22rpg
3 years ago#8
You don't have to input any credit card info right? If so I may switch back to my JPN account.
Petilil hoarder.
3DS FC: 0259-0791-2530 (Ralph)

Sagadego
3 years ago#9
gamer22rpg posted...
You don't have to input any credit card info right? If so I may switch back to my JPN account.

nope.
Now Playing:

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#10
Sagadego posted...
Oh Good Grief.

He's clearly lost his mind.

*Waves at OhGoodGrief* "You're doing just fine, buddy!"
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Japanse psn account owners, Sony is offering a 15 day free trial for psn plus.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived