PS4 sold through 1 million in 24 hour

#31Mister MoneyPosted 11/18/2013 9:25:48 AM
For each PS4 shipped and sold, Sony is making a loss of $60 per unit, which they hope to make back via all the PS+ subscriptions.
---
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).
#32mike_411Posted 11/18/2013 9:39:44 AM
xfactor posted...
mike_411 posted...
xfactor posted...
Its sad that the this board has really come to having the vita latching on to the ps4

The only person I want to rub ps4's sales into is you. You lost xfactor. 1 million ps4's...in a day.

How does that make you feel?

I feel sad for the Vita fanboys. Glad for the PS4 though, but I'll only get it somewhere next year after they have iron all the problems out and has more games than the launch library. I'm occupied with Ace Attorney 5, Senran Kagura and soon the new Zelda at the moment ^_^

Didn't know you were into fanservice games. You sure you don't want a Vita? You can play the Superior Senran Kagura on it.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
http://i.imgur.com/A2MOkcn.jpg
#33MarkthePhoenixPosted 11/18/2013 9:41:13 AM
mike_411 posted...
xfactor posted...
mike_411 posted...
xfactor posted...
Its sad that the this board has really come to having the vita latching on to the ps4

The only person I want to rub ps4's sales into is you. You lost xfactor. 1 million ps4's...in a day.

How does that make you feel?

I feel sad for the Vita fanboys. Glad for the PS4 though, but I'll only get it somewhere next year after they have iron all the problems out and has more games than the launch library. I'm occupied with Ace Attorney 5, Senran Kagura and soon the new Zelda at the moment ^_^

Didn't know you were into fanservice games. You sure you don't want a Vita? You can play the Superior Senran Kagura on it.

Nah, he prefers playing inferior version of games just because the system sells more. I'd hate to be in his position just for bragging rights.