I'm thinking about getting a Vita.

#1xxFierceFirexxPosted 11/18/2013 3:24:57 PM
I got a 3DS and I kinda overlooked the Vita until now, for me the two major selling points are:
-Region-free ( Here I come Senran Kagura)
-Lot of fighting games

Is there anything more?
#2AncientRomeBCPosted 11/18/2013 3:26:21 PM
PS PLUS
---
Vita = Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#3CoordinatesPosted 11/18/2013 3:27:56 PM
AncientRomeBC posted...
PS PLUS

one and done.
#4GigaDogqHDPosted 11/18/2013 3:29:14 PM
INDIES
Ports
PS4 controller +
#5MrFwibblesPosted 11/18/2013 3:33:27 PM
Multiplayer Online Action RPGs, tons of them
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#6INKU48Posted 11/18/2013 5:03:49 PM
There are some solid games already available outside fighting games and more on the way. It's also a portable that doesn't make you want to kill yourself when playing 3D action games with camera control and more than four buttons.
---
JRPG in a school environment, with school activities as side quests. It's close enough to trick people into thinking it's like P4G -GirlsHteMyFace/Sen no Kiseki
#7XxAiRbOrNxXPosted 11/18/2013 5:06:30 PM
Also don't forget you can play online multiplayer on 3G with games like Hot Shots Golf World Invitational which I highly recommend too along with Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice (creator of Mega Man)
#8KillingHarderPosted 11/18/2013 5:25:02 PM
xxFierceFirexx posted...
I got a 3DS and I kinda overlooked the Vita until now, for me the two major selling points are:
-Lot of fighting games

Is there anything more?

Isn't Senran Kagura on 3DS as well? Just doesn't have the option to dress up the characters and such?
#9xxFierceFirexx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 6:28:10 PM
KillingHarder posted...
xxFierceFirexx posted...
-Lot of fighting games

Is there anything more?

Isn't Senran Kagura on 3DS as well? Just doesn't have the option to dress up the characters and such?

Shinovi versus' gameplay style has me more interested than Burst's (Wider areas, better looking graphics and *cough* dat cloth ripping *cough*)
That aside, thanks for the tips all!
#10xxFierceFirexx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 6:37:45 PM
INKU48 posted...
There are some solid games already available outside fighting games and more on the way. It's also a portable that doesn't make you want to kill yourself when playing 3D action games with camera control and more than four buttons.

Oh yeah, I forgot the second analog stick might come in handy. I'm obsessed with fighting games (But... I suck at them except for UMVC3 that is on the Vita as well), I will look at the other genres as well.