What is your favorite Vita game ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What is your favorite Vita game ?
3 years ago#1
and why ?
3 years ago#2
The one that blew me away the most was Virtue's Last Reward. And to think I hated it in the beginning cause all of that text!

It has an amazing way of storytelling where each time you get a new ending, the dialogue keeps changing when you replay it, revealing more and more.
3 years ago#3
Persona 4 Golden. It's a port, but it's a fantastic game, and also one of the best role-playing games I have ever played.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
3 years ago#4
My most favorite Vita game that I haven't played is Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz.
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#5
Persona 4 Golden as well.

Gravity Rush gets my #2 vote.

Edit:
Reasons for Persona -
I enjoyed 3 FES on the PS2 and I never actually got a chance to play through Persona 4 on my PS2 before getting rid of it. It also was a fun RPG experience, persona fusion, party building, grinding, the story(yeah, I enjoyed it) all created one of the best RPG experiences I can recall in a long time.

Mainly played the PS+ offerings as well and have gotten some enjoyment out of most of them.
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
3 years ago#6
God Eater 2. It's fun, the combat is fast paced, no punishments for being a gunner, two weapons in one, anime style characters, beautiful environments, I love the genre, crafting/upgrading system, no armor, lots of missions, I like the setting and background behind it, lots of possible equipment combinations, aragami look cool(except that giant beetle dude), future DLC, create your own character, and likable characters.
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
3 years ago#7
So far my favorite is Hot Shots Golf. Love that game.

Haven't played many games yet though.
3 years ago#8
foxgamer92 posted...
God Eater 2. It's fun, the combat is fast paced, no punishments for being a gunner, two weapons in one, anime style characters, beautiful environments, I love the genre, crafting/upgrading system, no armor, lots of missions, I like the setting and background behind it, lots of possible equipment combinations, aragami look cool(except that giant beetle dude), future DLC, create your own character, and likable characters.

StoOOmmpaaa StommmppaaAAAAA!!!
I WANT THAT GAEM!!
_

And to answer tc, probably dragon's crown.

If people play dragons crown tell me you psn and I'll add you. I don't message people and I won't mic you either.I'll just drop into your lobby or you can always drop into mine.

I need the ten wins in PvP trophy for plat as well.
3 years ago#9
Prolly EDF.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
3 years ago#10
Dynasty Warriors.

Mainly because I just love DW haha
PSN id: Kakkeron
Microsoft. You're dead to me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What is your favorite Vita game ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived