What is your favorite Vita game ?

#1Gohan9221Posted 11/20/2013 5:15:10 AM
and why ?
#2ns_85Posted 11/20/2013 10:54:59 AM
The one that blew me away the most was Virtue's Last Reward. And to think I hated it in the beginning cause all of that text!

It has an amazing way of storytelling where each time you get a new ending, the dialogue keeps changing when you replay it, revealing more and more.
#3BigReedPosted 11/20/2013 10:56:47 AM
Persona 4 Golden. It's a port, but it's a fantastic game, and also one of the best role-playing games I have ever played.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#4stargazer64Posted 11/20/2013 10:57:03 AM
My most favorite Vita game that I haven't played is Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz.
---
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.
#5DogscratchPosted 11/20/2013 11:02:42 AM(edited)
Persona 4 Golden as well.

Gravity Rush gets my #2 vote.

Edit:
Reasons for Persona -
I enjoyed 3 FES on the PS2 and I never actually got a chance to play through Persona 4 on my PS2 before getting rid of it. It also was a fun RPG experience, persona fusion, party building, grinding, the story(yeah, I enjoyed it) all created one of the best RPG experiences I can recall in a long time.

Mainly played the PS+ offerings as well and have gotten some enjoyment out of most of them.

---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#6foxgamer92Posted 11/20/2013 11:13:48 AM(edited)
God Eater 2. It's fun, the combat is fast paced, no punishments for being a gunner, two weapons in one, anime style characters, beautiful environments, I love the genre, crafting/upgrading system, no armor, lots of missions, I like the setting and background behind it, lots of possible equipment combinations, aragami look cool(except that giant beetle dude), future DLC, create your own character, and likable characters.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#7jestsman5ianPosted 11/20/2013 11:15:36 AM
So far my favorite is Hot Shots Golf. Love that game.

Haven't played many games yet though.
#8OhGoodGriefPosted 11/20/2013 11:19:12 AM
foxgamer92 posted...
God Eater 2. It's fun, the combat is fast paced, no punishments for being a gunner, two weapons in one, anime style characters, beautiful environments, I love the genre, crafting/upgrading system, no armor, lots of missions, I like the setting and background behind it, lots of possible equipment combinations, aragami look cool(except that giant beetle dude), future DLC, create your own character, and likable characters.

StoOOmmpaaa StommmppaaAAAAA!!!
I WANT THAT GAEM!!
_

And to answer tc, probably dragon's crown.

If people play dragons crown tell me you psn and I'll add you. I don't message people and I won't mic you either.I'll just drop into your lobby or you can always drop into mine.

I need the ten wins in PvP trophy for plat as well.
#9gamemaster712Posted 11/20/2013 11:25:53 AM
Prolly EDF.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#10KakkayPosted 11/20/2013 11:28:43 AM
Dynasty Warriors.

Mainly because I just love DW haha
---
PSN id: Kakkeron
Microsoft. You're dead to me.