PlayStation Vita TV sales does equal Vita saved!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Vita TV sales does equal Vita saved!
2 years ago#1
What did I tell you,y'all thought I was crazy " no man your dismal will never sell on 3Ds level ever!!! so shut up you servant alt!!" You knew I was not tripping that's why none of you took me up on my wager because y'all knew that I would win... now what out sold the 3DS and everything what now?xDlol!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
2 years ago#2
for a moment I thought you said shaved
---
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
2 years ago#3
Or you could say that, even at launch, a new console couldn't even manage to beat the 3DS.
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
2 years ago#4
Semi45a posted...
for a moment I thought you said shaved

LOL Then I would sue Sony for false advertisement Because they said they will support for 10 years....Oh wait.... I can sue them now!!!!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
2 years ago#5
Buretsu posted...
Or you could say that, even at launch, a new console couldn't even manage to beat the 3DS.

Technically it's not a new console is still a PlayStation Vita....
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
2 years ago#6
psvitantifail posted...
Buretsu posted...

Technically it's not a new console is still a PlayStation Vita....

Well, that may be, but that doesn't make it immune to having higher sales in the first week after release.
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
2 years ago#7
Thought this was a godslayer61 topic until I saw the username. -_-
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#8
VITA is saved!

Every week is nerve-racking. Is it really saved? Will it ever be in that case? Find out next week on Media Create Drama.
2 years ago#9
j2zon2591 posted...
VITA is saved!

Every week is nerve-racking. Is it really saved? Will it ever be in that case? Find out next week on Media Create Drama.

Everything is Sami Brady's fault! EVERYTHING!
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#10
j2zon2591 posted...
VITA is saved!

lol!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Vita TV sales does equal Vita saved!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived