PlayStation Vita TV sales does equal Vita saved!

#11habbox77Posted 11/20/2013 9:05:40 PM
silly TC... just cause Vita TV beat out the 3DS for one week does not mean we won.

To put it into perspective; The 3DS has over 12 million sales in Japan alone, The Vita and the Vita TV is nowhere near that number for worldwide sales.

in June 2012 they announced the Vita had broken 2.2 million sales worldwide after over a year of being in the market. now to put that into perspective at only a month later, the 3DS had reached almost 20 million sales while the vita was still sitting at about 3 million sales.

And this was last year, by now the 3ds sales have probably increased by another 10 million or so, while the Vita is still probably hanging below the 8 digit line.
---
Guadian Cross: Tenabrus -/- Marvel WoH: Tenabrus17
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#12psvitantifail(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 9:16:11 PM
habbox77 posted...
silly TC... just cause Vita TV beat out the 3DS for one week does not mean we won.

To put it into perspective; The 3DS has over 12 million sales in Japan alone, The Vita and the Vita TV is nowhere near that number for worldwide sales.

in June 2012 they announced the Vita had broken 2.2 million sales worldwide after over a year of being in the market. now to put that into perspective at only a month later, the 3DS had reached almost 20 million sales while the vita was still sitting at about 3 million sales.

And this was last year, by now the 3ds sales have probably increased by another 10 million or so, while the Vita is still probably hanging below the 8 digit line.
damnit I know we didn't win the war we lost that s*** a long time ago!!! but we won the battle( for one week)xD!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#13tuna-eggPosted 11/20/2013 10:30:43 PM
psvitantifail posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
VITA is saved!

Every week is nerve-racking. Is it really saved? Will it ever be in that case? Find out next week on Media Create Drama.
lol!

10/10

Totally watching this show!
#14psvitantifail(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 1:42:50 PM
Bump...
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#15Sami1000Posted 11/21/2013 2:03:09 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
VITA is saved!

Every week is nerve-racking. Is it really saved? Will it ever be in that case? Find out next week on Media Create Drama.

Everything is Sami Brady's fault! EVERYTHING!

She does look evil.

I'm slightly bothered that Sami is girls name in US, because its males name at where i live...
#1694mav98Posted 11/21/2013 6:59:28 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
VITA is saved!

Everything is Sami Brady's fault! EVERYTHING!

She does look evil.

I'm slightly bothered that Sami is girls name in US, because its males name at where i live...

Finland? :D
#17YomigaeruPosted 11/21/2013 7:24:23 PM
I...can't drive...FIFTY-FIVE!!!!

...oh wait...that was Sammy Hagar. My apologies.
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards