Wow, Hotline Miami is hard!

#21bellzemoPosted 11/22/2013 2:35:02 PM
townparkradio posted...
No it's not. It's repetitive. A toddler can win this game.

Seriously, I had my 4 year old nephew play several stages. He got bored pretty quick, to boot.

I often wonder what kind of drugs you have to be on to enjoy this game. I tried to like it, but it has less depth than Angry Birds.

Just because a game has killing and blood doesn't mean it's fun, kids. I know, I know, fun is supposed to be subjective to the individual, but I can "get" the appeal of a lot of things I don;t enjoy. This? I can only think... well.. of heavy drug use.

Nice try. I hope know one takes your ramblings serious.
---
All that once was will be.
#22Sailor Goon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 2:56:03 PM
townparkradio posted...

Seriously, I had my 4 year old nephew play several stages. He got bored pretty quick, to boot.

I often wonder what kind of drugs you have to be on to enjoy this game. I tried to like it, but it has less depth than Angry Birds.

Just because a game has killing and blood doesn't mean it's fun, kids. I know, I know, fun is supposed to be subjective to the individual, but I can "get" the appeal of a lot of things I don;t enjoy. This? I can only think... well.. of heavy drug use.

whats your PSN tag? ;)
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#23xanthan1Posted 11/22/2013 3:17:31 PM(edited)
townparkradio posted...

You sound like you're full of 5 kinds of ****, one of which is likely bull **** and another horse ****. I think you need to go to a doctor and have that fixed instead of just regurgitating it online.

I honestly doubt you know what a 4 year old even looks like.
#24CompassPosted 11/22/2013 6:51:00 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
townparkradio posted...

whats your PSN tag? ;)

AKA: "Papers, please."

Gestapo SDF all up in here.
---
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious