So 3DS gets a proper Persona RPG title while Vita gets a dancing game

#81ShippoyashaPosted 11/24/2013 3:52:40 PM
Hatsune Miku creators= too shelf visuals and dance. I am excited for all announcements. I actually am anticipating the dancing game quite a bit.
---
Rest in Peace, my beloved dog and family member 1999-2011
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/mppi0/can_you_guess_the_gender/
#82OoseyePosted 11/24/2013 3:55:48 PM
I'm sure some people here are actually excited for DAN but damn it's depressing seeing this many people pretend that they actually want this crap.
Atlus knew they could pump out some cheap dancing game to make some easy money by exploiting Vita's starved user base. They'll probably will use the funds on SMTxFE or some other Nintendo game. lol
#83AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/24/2013 3:56:45 PM
Compass posted...
Ew, Manji's bitter Sony fanboyism is really kicking into high gear today. Is Servant out sick or something?

Haha, this, this so much.

According to the Vita board, dancing game>canon Persona RPG.

What a riot!
---
Now Playing: AC4: Black Flag (PS3/PC), SMTIV (3DS), WWHD (WiiU) SM3DW (WiiU), Zelda: ALBW (3DS) CoD: Ghosts (PC/Ultra settings)
#84OoseyePosted 11/24/2013 3:57:57 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Now that is some sad state of affairs right there. Imagine how psyched they'd be if Q was on Vita. Ohmygod it would be like the second coming.
#85zandm7Posted 11/24/2013 4:01:03 PM
Just wondering, why is that other topic about the 3DS Persona game locked and this one not?

What the heck.
---
The Epic Shadow Meltdown Followed By Bromances (The Army Of Three) And The Vodka Showdown: THE BATTLE TO 500: http://goo.gl/ZedBUq
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#86Lelouch71Posted 11/24/2013 4:03:12 PM
Well if it helps the Vita got P4G and there is always a possibility of a P5 enhanced port. The DS got better Atlus support as far as new and original titles. The 3DS is just continuing the trend. All the same the dancing game does look rather fun. I might get it for cheap.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#87AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/24/2013 4:38:10 PM
Ooseye posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Now that is some sad state of affairs right there. Imagine how psyched they'd be if Q was on Vita. Ohmygod it would be like the second coming.

Indeed.

The way these people react is so transparent, it's ridiculous.
---
Now Playing: AC4: Black Flag (PS3/PC), SMTIV (3DS), WWHD (WiiU) SM3DW (WiiU), Zelda: ALBW (3DS) CoD: Ghosts (PC/Ultra settings)
#88Rurouni720Posted 11/24/2013 5:13:04 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Compass posted...
Ew, Manji's bitter Sony fanboyism is really kicking into high gear today. Is Servant out sick or something?

Haha, this, this so much.

What a riot!

It isn't canon. (Sorry guys.....)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/67929588

Still though, PQ looks way more fun imo.
#89xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 8:10:27 PM
LightningaIe posted...
lol'd at proper RPG.

It looks like it's going to be an underwhelming dungeon crawlfest with ugly chibi artstyle.

The true answer is that neither Q nor Dance are titles to be hyping. Persona 5 is coming to PS3 so there's no reason to care about either title.

It seems to play like EO. That alone suggest it wont be underwhelming at all now.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#90Alias_NemesisPosted 11/24/2013 10:48:02 PM(edited)
MarkthePhoenix posted...
I don't enjoy dungeon crawlers from Ettrian Odyssey makers, so I probably won't like the 3DS game. I have a PS3, Vita and 3DS, so won't affect me anyway. LOL at people that only have one system out of loyalty.

I am in possession of the very same systems as you and have just as much liberty to get anything I desire on the corresponding platforms and am not hindered by financial obstructions. Unfortunately, most gamers are not in the same fortunate position as we. Do not mock them, child. Had your parents or guardians not teach you anything?

To everyone else, I understand your pains and renders me ill at ease. I bear no love for such dance spinoff games so I digress.

What I suggest is enjoy what games you have and what your are capable of obtaining with easier efforts.

:)
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear - Now Playing Xillia, GTA5 and Skyrim
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18cj2deav6gb4gif/ku-xlarge.gif