Great Vita sales at Best Buy this week!

#21MonoculusPosted 11/24/2013 11:29:33 PM
Killzone's $20 on Friday, and $170 for a plain Vita is a pretty bad deal. For $170 a year ago you could get a limited-edition Vita, two new high-demand (as far as the Vita goes, anyways) games, a 4GB card, and three months of PS+.

I think someone'll have them for $150 this year, but unless Amazon steps up with a repeat of last year's deal it's all pretty bland.

Can't complain about Tearaway for $30 but I'll wait for it to drop to at least $25 on sale or wait for it on PS+. I've got enough games in my backlog I actually want to play that I'm not going to waste my money on ones I don't really care about. By the time I finish Graces F, Xillia, Pokemon X, SMT IV's Chaos route, my Wii U ME3 run, A Link Between Worlds, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Halo 4, Soul Sacrifice, and KZ:M (if I pick it up Friday), Binding of Isaac Rebirth or Rogue Legacy Vita will likely be out, which'll each probably take up two weeks to a month of my time.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 5429-8021-3896 | NNID: JimBobVII
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|Wii U|PC|GB|GG|GBC|GBA|GBM|Vita 3G|3DS XL
#22TPerryoo7Posted 11/25/2013 1:18:03 AM
Monoculus posted...
Killzone's $20 on Friday, and $170 for a plain Vita is a pretty bad deal. For $170 a year ago you could get a limited-edition Vita, two new high-demand (as far as the Vita goes, anyways) games, a 4GB card, and three months of PS+.

I think someone'll have them for $150 this year, but unless Amazon steps up with a repeat of last year's deal it's all pretty bland.

Can't complain about Tearaway for $30 but I'll wait for it to drop to at least $25 on sale or wait for it on PS+. I've got enough games in my backlog I actually want to play that I'm not going to waste my money on ones I don't really care about. By the time I finish Graces F, Xillia, Pokemon X, SMT IV's Chaos route, my Wii U ME3 run, A Link Between Worlds, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Halo 4, Soul Sacrifice, and KZ:M (if I pick it up Friday), Binding of Isaac Rebirth or Rogue Legacy Vita will likely be out, which'll each probably take up two weeks to a month of my time.

170 for a vita with an 8gb card remember. Not a bad deal. In fact it's a great deal.