Great Vita sales at Best Buy this week!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Great Vita sales at Best Buy this week!

User Info: Monoculus

Monoculus
3 years ago#21
Killzone's $20 on Friday, and $170 for a plain Vita is a pretty bad deal. For $170 a year ago you could get a limited-edition Vita, two new high-demand (as far as the Vita goes, anyways) games, a 4GB card, and three months of PS+.

I think someone'll have them for $150 this year, but unless Amazon steps up with a repeat of last year's deal it's all pretty bland.

Can't complain about Tearaway for $30 but I'll wait for it to drop to at least $25 on sale or wait for it on PS+. I've got enough games in my backlog I actually want to play that I'm not going to waste my money on ones I don't really care about. By the time I finish Graces F, Xillia, Pokemon X, SMT IV's Chaos route, my Wii U ME3 run, A Link Between Worlds, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Halo 4, Soul Sacrifice, and KZ:M (if I pick it up Friday), Binding of Isaac Rebirth or Rogue Legacy Vita will likely be out, which'll each probably take up two weeks to a month of my time.
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 5429-8021-3896 | NNID: JimBobVII
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|Wii U|PC|GB|GG|GBC|GBA|GBM|Vita 3G|3DS XL

User Info: TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7
3 years ago#22
Monoculus posted...
Killzone's $20 on Friday, and $170 for a plain Vita is a pretty bad deal. For $170 a year ago you could get a limited-edition Vita, two new high-demand (as far as the Vita goes, anyways) games, a 4GB card, and three months of PS+.

I think someone'll have them for $150 this year, but unless Amazon steps up with a repeat of last year's deal it's all pretty bland.

Can't complain about Tearaway for $30 but I'll wait for it to drop to at least $25 on sale or wait for it on PS+. I've got enough games in my backlog I actually want to play that I'm not going to waste my money on ones I don't really care about. By the time I finish Graces F, Xillia, Pokemon X, SMT IV's Chaos route, my Wii U ME3 run, A Link Between Worlds, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Halo 4, Soul Sacrifice, and KZ:M (if I pick it up Friday), Binding of Isaac Rebirth or Rogue Legacy Vita will likely be out, which'll each probably take up two weeks to a month of my time.

170 for a vita with an 8gb card remember. Not a bad deal. In fact it's a great deal.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Great Vita sales at Best Buy this week!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived