Persona 4 Dancing All Night

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Dancing All Night

User Info: Schrient

Schrient
3 years ago#1
I'm happy they are doing a new Persona game for the Vita. I like the Vita ( of course I'm super excited for Persona 5). Sure I'd like a JRPG for the Vita like the 3DS, but I like that they are trying something different with P4. I didn't like arena very much so maybe I'll like this one better.

I want to see Teddie dancing, especially his human form.
Waiting for Y's Silver Edition to make landfall!

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
3 years ago#2
Just seems like a cash grab to me. I mean damn 3DS is getting a canon RPG so why don't they co-develop it for Vita?
Atlus obviously wasn't as happy with those P4G sales as they said they were otherwise we'd be getting something better than DAN.

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#3
Im happy for everything except the on on 3ds it should be multiplat, I wouldnt mind seeing p5 on thr wii u but it's so cool p3 mc and narukami together.

I loved arena only fighting game that I truly learned how to play and mastered more than 1 character, the bad guy looks cool and adachi might be playable.

And dancing all night looks ok never been a fan of rhytmn games but it's persona so im going to get it.
PSN:JustArc_ Waiting for: Persona 5.
Now playing:Batman Arkham Origins,Oddworld stranger's wrath.

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
3 years ago#4
arclouks_x posted...
Im happy for everything except the on on 3ds it should be multiplat, I wouldnt mind seeing p5 on thr wii u but it's so cool p3 mc and narukami together.

I loved arena only fighting game that I truly learned how to play and mastered more than 1 character, the bad guy looks cool and adachi might be playable.

And dancing all night looks ok never been a fan of rhytmn games but it's persona so im going to get it.

Hey at least you can admit that you want PQ. Most of the fan-bots on here can't even bring themselves to do that lol.

User Info: Akihiko__Sanada

Akihiko__Sanada
3 years ago#5
The 3DS one looks like just as much of a cash grab as the Vita one does, to me.
*Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
3 years ago#6
Akihiko__Sanada posted...

Uhh, what?

Suppose there not a whole lot of details about the story or game mechanics of either of these games but I find it difficult to believe that a RPG is in the same cash grab league as a rhythm game based on a RPG series.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
3 years ago#7
Ooseye posted...
Just seems like a cash grab to me. I mean damn 3DS is getting a canon RPG so why don't they co-develop it for Vita?
Atlus obviously wasn't as happy with those P4G sales as they said they were otherwise we'd be getting something better than DAN.

It is a cash grab.
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
3 years ago#8
Akihiko__Sanada posted...

The hate is strong in this one.
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#9
Ooseye posted...
arclouks_x posted...

Hey at least you can admit that you want PQ. Most of the fan-bots on here can't even bring themselves to do that lol.

saying that is kinda dumb by tge fanboys, it's a really cool thing to fully combine both teams even if non canon and gameplay looks similar to classic persona, I doubt it has slinks and a lot of exploring but f... yes I want the 4 games really hope they all come, im sure most will except for p4dan, not a huge market for it here.
PSN:JustArc_ Waiting for: Persona 5.
Now playing:Batman Arkham Origins,Oddworld stranger's wrath.

User Info: dtsk

dtsk
3 years ago#10
Ooseye posted...

Canon? lol, I know your opinion is P4Q >P4D but you don't have to lie about it. P3MC still with the SEES instead of the gate, the P3 crew being too young instead of their P4A looks, I mean come on Shinjiro being there was a dead giveaway.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived