Persona 4 Dancing All Night

#1SchrientPosted 11/24/2013 3:58:45 PM
I'm happy they are doing a new Persona game for the Vita. I like the Vita ( of course I'm super excited for Persona 5). Sure I'd like a JRPG for the Vita like the 3DS, but I like that they are trying something different with P4. I didn't like arena very much so maybe I'll like this one better.

I want to see Teddie dancing, especially his human form.
---
Waiting for Y's Silver Edition to make landfall!
#2OoseyePosted 11/24/2013 4:00:55 PM
Just seems like a cash grab to me. I mean damn 3DS is getting a canon RPG so why don't they co-develop it for Vita?
Atlus obviously wasn't as happy with those P4G sales as they said they were otherwise we'd be getting something better than DAN.
#3arclouks_xPosted 11/24/2013 4:03:38 PM
Im happy for everything except the on on 3ds it should be multiplat, I wouldnt mind seeing p5 on thr wii u but it's so cool p3 mc and narukami together.

I loved arena only fighting game that I truly learned how to play and mastered more than 1 character, the bad guy looks cool and adachi might be playable.

And dancing all night looks ok never been a fan of rhytmn games but it's persona so im going to get it.
---
PSN:JustArc_ Waiting for: Persona 5.
Now playing:Batman Arkham Origins,Oddworld stranger's wrath.
#4OoseyePosted 11/24/2013 4:05:49 PM
arclouks_x posted...
Im happy for everything except the on on 3ds it should be multiplat, I wouldnt mind seeing p5 on thr wii u but it's so cool p3 mc and narukami together.

I loved arena only fighting game that I truly learned how to play and mastered more than 1 character, the bad guy looks cool and adachi might be playable.

And dancing all night looks ok never been a fan of rhytmn games but it's persona so im going to get it.

Hey at least you can admit that you want PQ. Most of the fan-bots on here can't even bring themselves to do that lol.
#5Akihiko__SanadaPosted 11/24/2013 5:04:30 PM
The 3DS one looks like just as much of a cash grab as the Vita one does, to me.
---
*Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*
#6TaaronPosted 11/24/2013 5:09:13 PM(edited)
Akihiko__Sanada posted...

Uhh, what?

Suppose there not a whole lot of details about the story or game mechanics of either of these games but I find it difficult to believe that a RPG is in the same cash grab league as a rhythm game based on a RPG series.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#7DevilStriderPosted 11/24/2013 5:09:31 PM
Ooseye posted...
Just seems like a cash grab to me. I mean damn 3DS is getting a canon RPG so why don't they co-develop it for Vita?
Atlus obviously wasn't as happy with those P4G sales as they said they were otherwise we'd be getting something better than DAN.

It is a cash grab.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#8DevilStriderPosted 11/24/2013 5:10:31 PM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...

The hate is strong in this one.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#9arclouks_xPosted 11/24/2013 5:18:01 PM
Ooseye posted...
arclouks_x posted...

Hey at least you can admit that you want PQ. Most of the fan-bots on here can't even bring themselves to do that lol.

saying that is kinda dumb by tge fanboys, it's a really cool thing to fully combine both teams even if non canon and gameplay looks similar to classic persona, I doubt it has slinks and a lot of exploring but f... yes I want the 4 games really hope they all come, im sure most will except for p4dan, not a huge market for it here.
---
PSN:JustArc_ Waiting for: Persona 5.
Now playing:Batman Arkham Origins,Oddworld stranger's wrath.
#10dtskPosted 11/24/2013 5:29:58 PM
Ooseye posted...

Canon? lol, I know your opinion is P4Q >P4D but you don't have to lie about it. P3MC still with the SEES instead of the gate, the P3 crew being too young instead of their P4A looks, I mean come on Shinjiro being there was a dead giveaway.