Buy Vita 1000 for 169 or wait for vita 2000? Is it worth it at this price?

#11zandm7Posted 11/24/2013 9:26:55 PM
Jchobot posted...
i feel like 160 is just so cheap

It is quite cheap and honestly it's insulting to Vita owners how low the price of Vita's has gone in the market.

But for those who haven't jumped aboard the Vita train yet and are planning to, it's great news :P
---
The Epic Shadow Meltdown Followed By Bromances (The Army Of Three) And The Vodka Showdown: THE BATTLE TO 500: http://goo.gl/ZedBUq
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#12SagadegoPosted 11/24/2013 9:28:40 PM
wait for the 2000, battery life is way better.
---
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Soul Sacrifice (ps vita) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)
#13wasabi5858Posted 11/24/2013 10:40:54 PM
Wait for 2000. My Gundam Breaker vita is now running my main US PSN and my Assassin's Creed vita is running my JP PSN (which I play less). Not only is the battery last longer, the usb charging is more convenient than you know. In regards to screen, yes, OLED is oversaturated so the screen really pop but it is not something that really matter unless your whole purpose is to compare them side by side. While most of the world have LCD/LED TV, I still strongly believe my Plasma offer much better picture quality and well suited for gaming... but you don't see the millions of gamers all having plasma to keep it viable for Panasonic to continue producing them...