is it weird that i want a vita for 1 game..

#1MenaceRoboticsPosted 11/25/2013 12:51:54 AM
Reality fighters! I used to have a vita, but had to sell it for rent. So i still have reality fighters and modnation. Just no console. I want one really bad. Would you buy a vita for basically 1 game?
---
BMenace.Blogspot.com
#2PSO_Posted 11/25/2013 1:24:30 AM
No, but certainly not wise. In your case I would say stay away.
#3Somnia765Posted 11/25/2013 1:31:21 AM
I wouldn't buy a Vita to play that game again.
#4mcwaller123Posted 11/25/2013 1:31:52 AM
Buy it and get it bck for Reality fighters but also for Killzone Merc.,Minecraft(upcomin'),FFX/X2(upcomin'),Borderlands 2(upcomin'),Gravity Rush 1 & 2(upcomin'),Persona 4 Golden (Dat dancing game too and Project Diva if u want lol ; upcoming'),Assasins Creed Liberation(Rising Phoenix upcomin'?),Tearaway,LBP,NFS,Uncharted,Wipeout,Fifa,MLB,Soul Sacrifice(Delta ver. Upcomin'),Ragnarok Odyssey(Ace ver. Upcomin'g,Dragons Crown,Spider Man,Batman,Worms,Virtua Tennis 4,MHFrontierG,God Eater 2, Akibas trip,Atelier Rorona,Gundam Breaker and PSO2(well...Japanese stuff), Lots of great indies,PS1 and PSP compatible games and now Remote play with the PS4....so get it bck mate! ;)
#5grangiaPosted 11/25/2013 3:04:34 AM
Um, well, do what you like with your money. Getting a Vita will at least let you play anything else that could interest you in the future.

I bought my 3DS just for Fire Emblem and until then all I played was Shantae DSi, so I guess I know the feeling.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#6tasadar24Posted 11/25/2013 3:36:33 AM
No, no it's not. However, make sure you can afford it(as 300$ for a single game is a significant dollar investment). I bought the Vita for 1 game(and access to my digital PSP collection), Disgaea 3. I went in, thinking that no matter what happens(Vita flops), I'll have Disgaea 3.

I've gotten my entertainment value out of the Vita, and don't regret it.

I also bought a racing game chair, steering wheel, and all the dlc addons for Forza 3. I used the chair and wheel for other games, but again, I got great dollar/hour value out of that.
---
"What kind of dumbass runs from the cops and returns to the scene of the crime a minute later" -asked of a forumite
#7tasadar24Posted 11/25/2013 3:40:48 AM
mcwaller, spaces go after commas. Your post would be a lot more readable that way. Thanks.
---
"What kind of dumbass runs from the cops and returns to the scene of the crime a minute later" -asked of a forumite
#8este914Posted 11/25/2013 4:19:26 AM
PSO_ posted...
No, but certainly not wise. In your case I would say stay away.

---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
#9Pharsti01Posted 11/25/2013 4:21:31 AM
Nop, i got my Vita just for Gravity Rush.... however, i will say i think its a weird game to want XD
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#10tasadar24Posted 11/25/2013 5:15:46 AM
Actually, now that I read that you had to sell your Vita for rent...

I highly question your thought process and financial standing to buy a game system for -1- game. Or even to buy a game system period.
---