help Vita Touch Screen dosint work>_<

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. help Vita Touch Screen dosint work>_<
2 years ago#1
i got the vita the first day it came out
i havent touched it since
now that YS4 remake came out i let the vita out of the box and now its charging so i can turn it on
but i cant seem to get passed the 1st screen(time and date screen) because the touch screen dosint seem to work
is there a way to fix it?
---
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
Zezrs posted...
TC, you should be grateful it isn't working.

why? is it because of Ys4? from what i know Ys4 remake looks good and it looks like ys7 with small upgrades
....is the VA bad?

i dont really have games on it
there is P4G which i wont be getting since i already played that on the ps2 in 2008
and i got turned off after watching the opening via youtube and now they'r making a dance game for it.....
---
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan
2 years ago#4
How did you break the touch screen? Is it water damaged?
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
2 years ago#5
bassyura posted...

i got the jp ver in 2011
i got it out of the box today nov2013 i left it to charge from my laptop to vita USB
i turned it on and coldent get passed the first screen >_<
---
2 years ago#6
gtomanga posted...
bassyura posted...

i got the jp ver in 2011
i got it out of the box today nov2013 i left it to charge from my laptop to vita USB
i turned it on and coldent get passed the first screen >_<

Yeah Sony should've implemented button/combination of buttons to peel the screen to access the system.
2 years ago#7
is there any way to fix this? i just got YS4 and i dont want to buy another handheld just to play one game >_<
---
2 years ago#8
Do not charge it through your laptop. Plug it straight into the wall.

The touch screen on my own touch screen doesn't work properly when it's plugged into my laptop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
2 years ago#9
Try turning it off completely as in holding down the power button, not just pressing it. and then turn it back on.

You could also try this:
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3735

Since you haven't used it before and have no data it won't hurt trying any of the options.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. help Vita Touch Screen dosint work>_<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived