Are there any plastic faceplates that allow touch screen use?

#1ZeroTheLegendPosted 11/29/2013 9:27:38 AM
I know there are faceplates that clip on but they don't have anything for the screen, it just cuts around it. I hate using the film you adhere on because the bubbles drive me nuts. I've never had a perfect application before so screw that.

I'm wondering if there are any kind of plastic plates you can press on to the screen that also let you use the touch screen? It's hard to tell what's a film and what isn't from searches.
Your heart will explode.
#2ZeroTheLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 2:09:11 PM
Your heart will explode.
#3RjmhartPosted 11/29/2013 2:24:15 PM(edited)
Not that I'm aware of. The official sony screen protectors are typically recommended. There's a process of turning the shower on and letting the bathroom steam up a little. It makes it easier for not getting air bubbles. I will try to find it and past the link for you.

Edit. How to apply:

Edit edit. I highly recommend these:
Bluecell Set of 8 Pcs Game Control/Controller Joystick Pad Cover for Sony Playstation PSV PS Vita

And this, unfortunately out of stock but worth keeping an eye on IMO:
Hori Officially Licensed Face Cover (PlayStation Vita)
I don't troll and usually could care less if other people do. If you continuously troll me, expect a bizarre, off the wall reply.